Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Mostly mopar mostly slant six free stuff in L.A.

Discussion in '"Pay It Forward"' started by dhowlan, Nov 6, 2018.

1. dhowlan

dhowlan

City: Redondo Beach

State: California
    I've finally got around to pulling out all the things i'm never going to use.
    There are a couple of important points. First, I'm in West Los Angeles and I'm not shipping anything. I simply don't have time. You will have to pick them up if you want them. Second, it's all free. First come, first served.
    The items are all used and, except for what's noted, either from a 64 valiant 170 or a 74 Swinger 225 or a 76 feather duster.

Here's the list:
    Pedal assembly (duster)
    A/C bracket, idler, pulley (swinger)
    Probably useless single master cylinder (valiant)
    Bag of used oily internal engine parts like timing gear, lifters, oil pickup etc. no pistons or large parts. (swinger)
    Power steering pump (swinger) probably worked, probably leaked.
    Door handle base (probably valiant) the plastic underneath the pad, driver's side, shorter than what i have in my car now
    Leaf spring u bolts and bases (valiant)
    Throttle linkage, 1 bbl (valiant), the one that twists, from the carb to the pedal minus the actual pedal. Parts of this are new.
    Ignition coil and wiring (swinger)
    Valve stem seals, stock, basic, new, intake and exhaust. (slant)
    Voltage regulator, says 8012 on it. No idea if it works, but probably does.
    Cooling fan, 4 blade (valiant)
    Defroster duct, rear with bezel (no idea what it goes to, but it is shorter than i needed for my valiant) part # 2607756
    Dipstick, short, red (probably swinger A/T)
    Fuel gauge, temp gauge (valiant) Fuel works marginally (says the box) and the other doesn't work
    Disc brake splash shields (swinger)
    Valve cover (swinger)
    Stewart-Warner speedo cable thingy, has an input and then an output offset by about an inch. Says SF and S1 and 3241 C stamped on it. Zero idea where it came from, never mind what vehicle (didn't come off anything i worked on).
    Ford Maverick brake drums, 2 small register, 2 large register. I believe at least 3 are usable if turned.
    ACDelco air filter A1133C (honda crx) new

PM me if interested or please ask questions