Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features most likes-past 7 days.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lothiandon1940, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Beeno,I'm a bat outta hell kinda guy ~

I'm gonna hit the highway like a battering ram
    On a silver black *(Panhead) bike.

* OK,I took a few liberties with the lyrics. HRP

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  2. I kind of lean toward this one even though I have never been a tractor rider.

Damn I glad that the boss puts up with my crap. :D

oldolds, bchctybob and pat59 like this.
  3. Update...Update.....Moriarty did not pass post race tech.......He has been disqualified...stay tuned, we will update when we know what's going on. Lets go to a commercial break.

4. OK we are back. It appears that there is some confusion on the stage, Moriarty has walked off... lets go to Bob and see what's up.....Thanks Paul, from what I hear Moriarty had over 400 illegal likes....they are handing the trophy to Squirrel....yes, Squirrel is the winner!.... The word is that 428 likes were from butt smoochers just trying to get on the good side of the Moderator....Damn shame, Bob.....it would have been one for the books.

5. All kidding aside, the greatest reward is to be accepted and appreciated by your peers. Congratz to all of you.

6. Now that this feature has been added I can no longer see which of the people that I follow are logged on. Anyone else notice this? Not sure I like that.:(

lothianwilly71 likes this.
  7. I notices in the profile there is a block to check if you want others to see your on line status.HRP

[​IMG] Show online
    STATUS

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
  8. I haven't changed any of my settings.:confused:

lothianwilly71 likes this.
  9. Me too and I don't like it either. That feature speeds the PM process up for me.

10. Dino 64

Dino 64
    from Virginia

This is going from likes to dislikes ! My HAMB app is not working right either. I've joined the dislikes . Maybe that should be an option too !

wraymen and lothiandon1940 like this.
  11. .................All is well. I let Ryan know about it and he's on it.:D;)

lothianwilly71 and wraymen like this.
  12. Feature is back. Thanks again, Ryan.:D

lothianwilly71 and wraymen like this.
  13. bchctybob

bchctybob

A lot of "likes" is great,........ but the true measure is the "# of posts to # likes ratio". Aren't metrics fun?

14. oldolds

oldolds

Darn it, Beaner! Now I had to drag out all my Seger 8-track tapes! Now I just have to get a pack of matches to jam in there and hold things in there right!

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  15. slammed

slammed

And the anti FB are what? FB'n the BS'n rat cheer. American Graffiti needs another thread.....

16. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Non conformist! He he.

ClayMart likes this.
  17. I like youse guys all the time.....not that there is anything wrong or suggested in that....so just don't let my significant other know about it.......

lothiandon1940 likes this.