Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage More than 1,100 pictures from the 2013 Old Marais River Run in Ottawa, KS

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Revoh, Sep 23, 2013.

1. This was as big as I have ever seen. 2,000 pre-'72 cars and trucks of all kinds. Some of them fit in here.

HERE IS THE LINK

Here are a few teasers:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. halfasskustoms

halfasskustoms
    from Durham NC

3. Thanks! It was a great show.

4. Thanks for posting,I love the Merc wagon! HRP

[​IMG]

5. that was probably the best turn out i think i have seen there. lots o great stuff. there is a lot that i missed. thanks for sharing what you captured.

6. The good looking 57 Ford belongs to my old buddy from my home town. Nice car.
    Later,
    Dick

7. I started out thinking I could get a picture of pretty much everything. Soon I figured out that I needed to sort of pick and choose if I ever thought I was going to get through it all. By the end, I couldn't even remember what row I had been down, and I think I had carpal-tunnel in my picture-clickin' hand. :p

8. pug man

pug man
    from louisiana

WOW thanks for sharing your pictures with us. It does look like it was a great show and great day also......

9. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

thanks for sharing and taking the time to post. Some cars that need help shedding the 80's and 90's fades. Corvette interiors, modern thunderbird dashes and steering wheels. Cool thing about it though is they will keep evolving as owner ships change.

Setting for the show looked really cool.

10. Thanks for the pictures.

11. okiedokie

okiedokie
    from Ok

It was the best turnout I can remember with some very nice new vehicles. The weather was perfect.

12. aircap

aircap

That has grown into quite the popular show!