Register now to get rid of these ads!

More Roundup Pics (Dial-Up Warning!)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tommy R, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Tommy R

Tommy R

Hey y'all,

I attended my second Roundup this year and have to say I had a blast! Thanks to everyone who put this event together. I know organizing stuff this big is not easy and I appreciate the efforts! I'd told my girlfriend not to expect to see me much this weekend...and I'd warned her immediately after last year's Roundup. ;) I was there Friday and Saturday well into the night and witnessed all the fun on Congress. Got to meet Jimmy White and Mercury Charlie, too, which was an added bonus! :D

I took a ton of pics at the show on Sat. and a few on Fri. night. Unfortunately, my camera's battery died on Sat. At least I managed to squeeze in about 170 pics before then. So without further delay, here's the pics I took this year. If your car isn't here, it's likely I saw it after my camera died or I'd have probably taken pics of it! I also have a flamethrower video, but that'll have to wait until I can resize it. I hope y'all enjoy and thanks again...

Tommy

http://www.reganracing.com/Roundup2005/index.html

Here's some of my personal favorites...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Tommy R

Tommy R

I re-sized the flamethrower video from 27MB to 2MB. I know it's small, but please right click and save as:

http://www.reganracing.com/flamethrower.avi

I think I knew the guy's name who's car this is, but I forgot....

Tommy

3. krupanut

krupanut

Thanks for the Pics Tommy.

4. Tommy R

Tommy R

No sweat! Just happy to contribute something useful here instead of always lurking. :)

Tommy
    Looking forward to next year!