Register now to get rid of these ads!

MORE Photobucket Hell

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Stogy, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I suspect this is the latest screws being turned into people who have used this service for storage...get your pics off there...asap

GoCart4R.jpg

DSC04640_zps23saznrj.jpg

[​IMG]

You throw a Watermark on the pics after months or years of blanking out the images and let them be seen somewhat like Getty...having a watermark isn't ideal but I can live with that (just)...AND NOW you have Blurred the images to the point they might as well be blanked out as the image has basically lost any visual value...

How Your Service Sees this
    as Positive is Beyond Me...Your Brand is images and they are Blurry...

It certainly stains your rep around here...You gave us the pics back and you've taken them away again...Sad

Thanks for Nothing...Photobucket

What we Had below...

88a3fb86c77e3b77d807f1865307fab0.jpg

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    wraymen likes this.
  2. I was able to save some of my photo's, but now Fotki has followed photobuckets lead and they to have blocked photo's from being shared.

I have been going back and replacing the photo's that I can, they have screwed up hundreds of thousands of threads not only here but throughout the internet. :mad: HRP

RICH B and Stogy like this.