Register now to get rid of these ads!

More Categories for forum...

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by lorollinls, Mar 8, 2009.

1. lorollinls

lorollinls
    from TN

To the moderators...

is there any chance we could get the board divided into more categories so that the board will be more organized and it will be easier to find topics?

Thanks,

2. silent rick

silent rick

i'm not a moderator, but i'd like to answer.

no

there's a popular cobra replica site that's divided into 60 forums and another 2 dozen or more sub forums. do you want that? it's a clusterfuck.

think you can organize this site better? start your own. leave the hamb alone, it's fine the way it is.

3. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

No changes unless Ryan decides to.

Use the search funtion to find topics.

Cob
    Classifieds Moderator

4. lorollinls

lorollinls
    from TN

wow, abit harsh and unneeded seeing as how i said "to the moderators"

I'm not requesting 60 forums, i would just like a few categories like engine, body, chassis, we only need like 3 or 4.....

5. I'm not a moderator on the Hamb but I am on another forum and the Hamb should be the standard all others strive to emulate. HRP

6. silent rick

silent rick

yeah, but where do we stop? somebody else will want the classifieds divided up in regions, a section for pinups, one for clubs, another for hemis, nailheads...

i wish the new guys would quit making demands upon the hamb and ryan and just enjoy it for what it is.

really, if the hamb is too hard to navigate or find something you're looking for, find a site that better suits you.

not being harsh, just being real

7. metalshapes

metalshapes

As a sort of related observation...

Its surprising that with the few Forums that we have, how often People cant find the right one to Post in.

( Tech questions in the Q & S Forum, Intro's and Ads on the Main Board, etc...)

8. Hack Attack

Hack Attack

I like it simple! It took me a few years to get used to the format here, but I like it. I go to some forums where theres too many catagories and it's a waste of my time to look in each one. Seems like those forums don't flourish either.....they must be doing something right with the HAMB.