Register now to get rid of these ads!

**More '07 SF R&C Pics**

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rusk, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Skimmer

Skimmer

Great pics tough cars thanks 4 the pics

2. Somebody, please take lots of pics...I can't make it :(

Bryan

3. bryan,i'll be at the autorama on saturday only and will be coming home the same day.being that i'm driving from the bay,i'm not sure what time i'll be arriving.i'm sure i'll run into you.look for the guy with the camera..haha

4. blue collar guy

blue collar guy

Bryan. Thanks for the pictures and the good words. Now I have see what I can get done by Autorama. Scott

5. ARCHANGEL

ARCHANGEL

Johnnyboy, That Is One Kool '54 You Have There Bro I;ve Seen You're Car Once Or Twice Driving By In The Home Town.

Rafa.

6. That's all I'm gonna post. Great show...one of these years, I won't tear into my car in the winter and actually bring something.

Bryan[/quote]

Bryan, thanks for sharing these great pics for thoose of us that couldn't make it.....and yes, love to see your awsome '51 in the show....maybe next year !? Thanks !
    / Sven

7. sololobo

sololobo

51chebbysled-Dude, you also rule, Thanks for the great photos, I am still knocked out that this media opportunity is available to us. In the good old days?, if you were not there you just heard about all the cool iron you did't see. Again The H.A.M.B. RULES!!!!!!!!! This show also shows the growth of the traditional scene, I'm not sure I could have been dragged from the lower level to view the glitter upstairs. But even a lot of traditional touches up there, Mr. D.'s chopped olds coupe is bad ass!! That 3-piece backwindow has always been a fave of mine.Thanks for the all expense paid trip to the city by the bay-Your friend-Sololobo

8. Sweet...I'll be the guy in the black shirt with the logo on it.

That's my plan, but I said that last year :rolleyes: I keep seeing all the cool stuff going on here and I get motivated to change up my car...

If you cruise out from AZ to check out the show and go to the Road Zombies party, I'll make sure my car's there. You in? :D

Thanks everyone for the kind words about the pics.

Bryan

9. ChrisinPhilly

ChrisinPhilly

I have to agree with Kustomlincolnlady, Johnnyboys 54 is a complete knockout. I saw the car at Paso last year, and it was parked at a perfect location where the sun hit the metalflake...and the car just stopped all foot traffic, everyone just flipped when they saw the car. Great job Johnnyboy

10. zombie1950

zombie1950
    from San Jose

The chopped Shoebox is mine. I work over at Gambino Kustoms