Register now to get rid of these ads!

MOPAR Guys -- repop question

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Detonator, Sep 6, 2003.

1. Does anyone repop the '37 -- '38 Ply/Dodge tail lights? I want to put a pair on my r-p/u. They have tear drop-shaped buckets like the '37 Ford, but they're a little bigger (the traffic here sucks, I need any advantage I can get). I actually have a pair of buckets, they're ratty but they'd work if I could get the lens and bezel. Anyone repopping this stuff? (Or you got some sitting around, looking for a new home?) [​IMG]

2. Gr8ballsofir

Gr8ballsofir

3. Thanks -- but those two sites seem to be for newer stuff. Any of you Mopar guys still awake?

4. daddylama

daddylama

5. SKR8PN

SKR8PN

I don't know of ANYONE repopping these tailights. I went to Hershey last year and picked up 2 complete sets. One set for the trailer I am building and the other is a spare set. If you just need lenses,try E-Gay. If you need trim rings,e-mail me. Depending on what you need,I may be able to help. Make sure you have the Dodge/Desoto buckets and not the Plymouth ones........THESE are the Dodge version.

Attached Files: