Register now to get rid of these ads!

Mooneyes Xmas party 2012....whos going?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TaylorCrawford, Nov 20, 2012.

1. blue collar guy

blue collar guy

To bad that was Brads car. That dick he was fighting with has been
    talking shit for far to long. F.B.B.F.

2. Toymaker

Toymaker
    from Fresno,CA

Posted on the MOONEYES FB Page................
    To whom it may concern,
    On Saturday Dec. 8th 2012 my brother & his girlfriend attended this event of the car show at the Irwindale speedway. They took my DAUGTHERS' dog with them and unfortunately they lost her there. They were in the D2 section and my brother owns a 52 chevy bel air convertable, if that helps? She's a small brown teacup Chihuahua. She's darkish brown with a white FUR collar, white in the neck area. She didn't have a tag.My kids are devistated. My 6yr old cries herself to sleep wondering if she is cold or fed. We miss her so much! PLEASE anyone with any information that can help us bring Chiquita back home, would greatlly be appreiciated. pls! there is a $500.00 REWARD for the safe return home of our precious Chiquita. Anyone with info on her whereabouts pls call me Nancy Vargas at 323) 519-0927 or Fernie at 818) 268-7774 thank you for your attention
    [​IMG]

3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

same thing and type dog lost/found at '06 show.

4. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

I hope she's safe some where and get's returned. Cyclone Kevin and myself seen this lil gal go by us at such a fast and frightened run she was lost in the crowd instantly with 2 people in chase trying to get her back. My only hope is that she didn't make it to the FRWY.