Register now to get rid of these ads!

Mooneyes 1965 year cut off... C'MON, REALLY?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by J CRUZ, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazydaddyo

Crazydaddyo

Would this be welcome at a 70's car show?

[​IMG]

2. WARNING vw troll. Go to the SAMBA. You know you belong there. You have nothing to add here except DRAMA. Can already tell you can add little by looking at your profile. Nothing but bugs and post 65 vehicles except 2 which are probably on later model pans so you can run swing axle and ball joint front.

66 VW BUG 56 RAGTOP BUG 62 DUNE BUGGY 99 DODGE VAN 69 DODGE VAN 70 DODGE VAN 69 VALIANT this equates to what about traditional HOTRODS?-Weeks

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  3. oilslinger53

oilslinger53
    from covina CA

1974? You have to be joking! 70's cars are modern cars. Some of them have on board computers, most have smog equipment, plastic dashboards, the styling of a trash barge and so on and so on. The only thing most have going for them in my worthless opinion is the sheer size of the things, and the plush interiors they had. Great Vegas cars.
    They aren't completely rigid on the rules either. My buddy got in last year with his 67 ford ranch wagon. I don't think they'll let any vans in though.

4. johnnykck

johnnykck

amen!

5. James66g

James66g

Well you guys can piss and moan and go at each others throats all you want I roll mine up to the gate aired out look the guy right in the eye and tell em its a 64 never fails and when I am inside people always dig the ride.

6. hellonwheels

hellonwheels

Haha!! Where's a crusher when you need one!!! Haha!!

7. I thought the "Ambiguously Gay Duo" was just an SNL skit?

8. BajaCharlie

BajaCharlie

you sound like I touched a nerve did I smoke you at Irwindale?All my cars are hot rodded even my 99 Ram Van or are projects that will be.

9. BajaCharlie

BajaCharlie

I say first come first serve the guys who give a crap will show up first and then well see what the actual crowd wants not some promoters idea of whats cool 2% baby

10. BRAVO mooneyes BRAVO!!

11. 666Irish

666Irish

Most common cut off dates around here are either '64, or '68. I have a '47, and a '68. I can go to both, so I have no issues.

:)

12. You shpould probably go out and start your own Low riders, funny cars, vans, muscle cars, gassers and street freaks show/x-mas party, and maybe call someone who cares.

This is a traditional rod and custom forum.

13. Chuck R

Chuck R

i guess I needed to stipulate American made cars. There was a big change of design starting about 1949. As with anything exceptions to the rule can be found. Oh well life goes on.
    chuck

14. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Traditional hot rod forum fellas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.