Register now to get rid of these ads!

moon or no moon...you tell me

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by blktopbandit, Aug 30, 2006.

1. VA HAMB

VA HAMB

I think the bottom line should be. What do YOU like the best? That's what Hot Rods are suppossed to be, an extension of YOU.
    I also disagree that the car is not right for the solid moons, in the late 50's everybody was putting solid moons on their cars. So they are definately period correct.
    Go with what you like. Who cares what we think.

Todd

2. real gone

real gone

I like the moons, try them a while for a change easy to go back!

3. Toystoretom

Toystoretom

Those wide whites are overpowering the whole car...

100_1917 (Small).JPG

4. Trucker Jr.

Trucker Jr.
    from Fresno

Keep the white walls, and try running one side with moons and one with out. only one side can be seen at a time, right?

5. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

6. 7gipsey

7gipsey

disc with whitewalls. gipsey

7. Thorkle Rod

Thorkle Rod

The Moons look like crap but I think you should run them, cause that's what everybody else say's looks good. So that being the facts please send the caps to me so that you won't be tempted to run them and I will hold them in safe keeping for you on my ride. For this, I won't charge you.

8. Primo

Primo

agree

9. bonesy

bonesy

Nice looking car.

I truely feel its your choice, do what makes you happy. - I agree with Thirdyfivepickup, cars look best when they stick with one main theme, era or style.

10. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

The Kennedy Bros. Devil Deuce with a Hemi has no hood and Moon discs and it was probably the most poular car at the SoCal open house, very Drag looking. My front engine Dragster built in 55 looks great with moon discs. I also have a 33 Plymouth coupe like yours but without Moon discs with WWW and a full hood also channeled and looks great. So opinions are like ASSHOLES everyone has one, you make your own decision to please you.