Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Moody Mile ---UPDATE GUYS__

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by s10ace, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Moody Mile ---UPDATE GUYS__PLEASE READ THIS --Pending Event might be a real go thanks to -- Jim 'Dingo' Kirkwood

SUPER DIRT WEEK at SYRACUSE NY 2015 - VINTAGE INVOLVEMENT.
    I have opened dialogue with Jeff Hachmann from Dirt Motorsports regarding the appearance of the Vintage Modifieds as a tribute to the past of the class and to honor the race and venue itself. Jeff is very receptive and we discussed several points including cars on static display, race cars currently regist...ered by a Vintage Club running demonstration laps on the Moody Mile and the possibility of putting some of the stars from the past in Vintage cars for parade laps. I asked for a free pass per car for each day the cars were required and he was receptive to this. What we need is an idea of those interested in being part of this historic occasion and those that want to A/ static display, B/ be part of the demonstration laps and C/ if you would loan your car for one of the stars from the past to parade in. This is a HUGE OPPORTUNITY to not only showcase and promote the Vintage Modified class and the Clubs that race them throughout the East Coast and Canada, but to be involved in the premier event for Dirt Modifieds in what may be its historic swansong. Please register your interest to Jim Kirkwood c/o [email protected] as soon as possible. Thank you.

You want to go read above and contact Jim Kirkwood c/o [email protected]

2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

3. k9racer

k9racer

I wish I was closer I would bring a vintage race car on up. Is the New Jersey crew helping you?