Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Modifieds only!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kustombuilder, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Doodlrodz

Doodlrodz

I probably posted this before but to keep the thread going this is one I built and as usual kicking my ass for letting it go but I was in a building frenzy and couldn't wait to get to the next one haha. PC280006.JPG

2. Doodlrodz

Doodlrodz

Any new modified builds going on?

loudbang likes this.
  3. rottenleonard

rottenleonard

Just got mine running, first drive was at Bonneville 20190811_170700.jpg 20190811_165052.jpg
    I have a full build thread posted

4. LOL- just posted on one of the Bonneville threads asking who owns this modified!

Wondering about your wire wheels- what they are (who makes them), how the ride is, and if/how well they are holding up in turns/normal driving situations

loudbang likes this.
  5. rottenleonard

rottenleonard

They are Harley Davidson wheels that we machine for inner Ford wheel bearings. Like most things Harley makes their way heavier than they need to be. The first time I drove the car was at Bonneville on Friday. So far so good:D

loudbang and Shadow Creek like this.
  6. Doodlrodz

Doodlrodz

7. Thanks for the info and great to hear that things are going well- have fun!

loudbang likes this.