Register now to get rid of these ads!

Model T update

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tcoupekyle, Sep 22, 2011.

1. I ain't been on in a while. I been thrashin in the garage on the T got steering re-done got brakes mounted got engine wired floors built tank mounted bla bla bla got a bunch of stuff done but A friend of a friend just took some pictures and they look pretty trick. Thought I would show them off a bit

Attached Files:

2. chaddilac

chaddilac

Bout time... now post a laaaaaarger pic!!! :D

3. caseyscustoms

caseyscustoms
    BANNED
    from st.joe, MO

great pics, but your car is literally not in any of them.

4. Ha Ha I'm working on posting a bigger picture and some more of the CAR TOO!! Shortly I'm just waiting on photobucket to upload

5. chaddilac

chaddilac

Come on Kyle... we wanna see the girl!!! :D JK!!

Looking good.... keep hammering on it!!

6. chaddilac

chaddilac

7. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

It's good to see progress on your T. Also looks like you made a new "friend" while you were gone. :D

8. Bigger pics of the girl!!!

9. And some Build pics with it as ya can probably tell some of those pictures are pretty old but I ain't posted any in a wwwwhhhiiiillllleeee.... let me know what ya'll think it isn't done yet and I've made progress since these were taken I'll post newer stuff hopefully this weekend though..

10. OOPS one more newer one

[​IMG]

11. chaddilac

chaddilac

Man can i make a suggestion... I suggest this on every T build on here... chop that header down to 1".. it'll look so much better when the windshield glass lines up better with the door glass. I ran a 2" header but once I installed the windshield, that put another 1" in the mix and messed it up. The top of the windshield glass is much lower than the door glass, looks weird!!!

12. Chaddillac, most definately, I was looking at that last week.. I'm going to chop off the excess to match, the windshield with the side windows as best I can. I thought I would like the 'eyebrow' but after further investigation I have decided It looks shitty. I was thinking about using the stock Model T visor (and thought it would hide the brow), I still may use that visor... but have definately decided to cut that mess off there

13. chaddilac

chaddilac

The stock visor is way tooo long! use a 1" piece of square tubing for the header... it'll work perfectly for the header!

I'm going to make my own visor but I'm not letting it hang down below the top of the windshield frame. Me and pop were looking at it tonight!

14. aaahhhh 1inch square good idea. I planned on modifying sheet.metal one inch square is much better idea.

15. that thoughts been officially.stolen

16. was workin on driveshaft but my yoke is messed up... anybody got a c4 yoke

17. pincher

pincher
    from Saginaw

Looks like it is going together nicely for you . What size radiator are you using? Say from the mounts to the top of the rad. I am looking for a radiator for my 27 T model A frame 3" sweep on front. Thanks.>>>>>>PINCHER

18. pincher, mine is just the chopped 32 rad from dillon radiator I seen your thread this radiator is just barely higher then my cowl with no sweep but 41/2 inch channel I can get u measurements some time this week but its nothin fancy

19. Kyle, looks like good progress.

20. Thanks Brent.. Been thrashin on it pretty good hoping to make roundup burnout and all the rest. If all goes as planned she will be revvin and makin noise next weekend. Last weekend We built a driveshaft and modified a few things in order to get the oil filter on I put the intake on and tighten er' down. mounted the knick knacks (coil fuel pump fuel block etc....) Its getting closer I'm chompin at the bit excited

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011