One of those times the picture says it all… but I’ll summarize it. Today my goal was to drive the car to get lunch - come hell or high water. So between 9 am and 3 pm we replaced the front wheel bearings, remade the radiator mounts, got a support rod made, fixed the handbrake, fixed the water pump, and without testing anything at all, fired the car up and hit the highway. It was a relatively short round trip, just a few miles, but it felt great to finally have the car on pavement. The trip was pretty uneventful, the car did fine, and lunch felt very well deserved. I am getting a pretty persistent misfire under load. I tried playing with timing & fuel mix to no avail. I think the problem is electrical. We noticed when the car is running, taking a reading at the battery wigs out the multimeter (over voltage) like the coil is somehow feeding voltage to the battery. I realized on the way home today that when I wired the car, I followed the original Model A diagram - which is positive earth - but the battery is set up negative earth. Not sure if that’s the problem but it warrants a good think. I also better rebuild that distributor. It’s an original ‘32 dist and I didn’t really do anything to it other than making sure the weights moved. The points were crispy - though cleaning them didn't help much - & the condenser is probably toast just from age… The radiator is in just the right spot, but I need to make some tweaks to get the shell to sit a little lower. But I'm not worried about that right now.