Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Model T for the win

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1oldtimer, May 19, 2019.

1. Who needs a rock crawler......

Johnny Gee likes this.
  2. For ever the best.
    Heres one for sale locally
    Screenshot_20190519-085858.png

3. brasscarguy

brasscarguy
    from seattle

This should be considered a "speedster" not a real model t ford. The body appears to be a homemade creation. The windshield is an aftermarket non original non model t. It certainly is not 1915 correct. The front suspension appears to be somewhat aftermarket as well. I'm guessing grandpa built this up out of parts and as such not an original 1915. More pictures would be helpful such as engine, the rest of the body and fenders. The radiator is totally incorrect for 1915. Referenced the photo above appears to be 1915/16. note the brass radiator, correct windshield for 1915/16 as are the front fenders.

As a homemade speedster its ok just verify the serial number of the motor before buying it as a 1915.. Some of these speedsters are available on the MTFC forum in the same price range however with a brass radiator and other period correct parts.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

4. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

Split bones couldn't do that. To me split bones create a swaybar. And that bar is the axle.

5. You Missed the part where he/she called it a "motel" t
    I was tryin to be funny