Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features **Model T buckets/RPU's/Roadster/Tourings official photo thread**

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Old-Soul, Aug 25, 2010.

1. TrueBlue23

TrueBlue23

I guess I'll bring this post back from the dead. Here's mine,,,me and the old mans Covid project. He and I have been talking about building something for 20 years. And neither of us are getting any younger. It's been a blast though. :):):):):):):D Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 12.28.21 AM.png

2. rustydusty

rustydusty

Looks like a great start. You might want to consider a "turtle deck", and separate yourself from the T bucket crowd...

3. [​IMG]The only pic I could find of my 'kegger' from way back. This thing was a blast to drive even though it was one step away from the scrap yard. I paid $30 for the 283 and pg in it and it hooked up crazy good. I made a kid cry when I raced him and dusted his ass good with it. He had a 72 Chevy half-ton with a tunnel rammed 350 that daddy spent huge bucks on. I just drove away while he sat there and spun....should have put money on it...

4. rustydusty

rustydusty

Looks like the same color as mine (soon to be painted black). I took this picture today as the temperature hit 55 degrees! Felt really good to get out and run some errands... Mine is also a 283. 20210224_152116.jpg

biggeorge, OFT, loudbang and 4 others like this.
  5. pnevells

pnevells

Our T Bucket nostalgia altered my son and I race in PA area nostalgia drags
    shaker2019bsd161.jpg

biggeorge, coneman, RodStRace and 5 others like this.