Register now to get rid of these ads!

Model A tudor dimensions?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Levis Classic, Nov 18, 2003.

1. Levis Classic

Levis Classic

What are the dimensions of a Tudor Model A from Back to font of firewall and the overall width? Any help would be great!

2. Elrod

Elrod

I know a body will fit in the back of a pickup truck. MarkX has hauled two of them that way.

3. Levis Classic

Levis Classic

Come on some has to know!

4. i'll get back to you later tonite . I have the measurements in the shop.--ray

5. Here's some info from a site I don't remember. Hope it helps.
    Dan

6. Levis Classic

Levis Classic

hey cougdan how how about a intro!

7. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Mine is 7 foot 11 inches from the lip that the firewall bolts to the end of the body. Plus, my 30/31 fire wall sticks out another 2 and 1/2 inches past that at it's longest point. 8 foot 1 and a half total.

56 and 1/2 inches wide at it's widest point, which is about the middle of the rear windows.

What are you doin? Haulin one, or hackin one? I can tell you that they fit in a standard pick up bed.

Good luck, -Abone.

8. Levis Classic

Levis Classic

I'll be haulin two and hackin them of course. I have a 16 foot trailer with a 6 foot wide bed and two foot high rails. I was hoping to get two of them in the trailer. Looks like it will work. I may have one as a roller so it will be tight but I think I can do it.

9. Well that didn't work. The attachment was way too big. I can email you the drawing directly. It's a 30 tudor. The first measurement you want reads 92 5/8" from firewall to rear of body.

Dan

10. thyis is what i have -----ray

Attached Files:

11. which one are you talkin about?when it comes to individual parts they are mostly all different sized! [​IMG]the chart above is probably real close on overall size though......