A while back I had some cash burning a hole in my pocket. I had a few beers, surfed ebay for a while (bad combo), and wound up with what was advertised as a 1929 Ford roadster. The car was described as "only needs to have the engine rebuilt and the car plumbed." The following weekend my dad and I drove a pickup and a trailer from NW Iowa to Colorado Springs. We arrived on scene to find a front yard with a bunch of old Ford parts. It turns out I fell for an ebay "advertisement". I determined I bought: 28-29 Model A pickup cowl and doors with a sport coupe rear half a useless chassis a 283 SBC block with a bunch of mismatched other parts a shelled out 9" ford rear end a bunch of mismatched juice brake parts and an original model a front axle dropped 4" with a bunch of camber. As useless as I thought all the parts were at first assumption, I have been able to make most of them work. I have shortened the doors and reposition the hinges to make the body lines line up. I have rebuilt the chassis, including boxing in the stock model a sections. I have acquired enough 283 parts from other places to make the 283 useful. I bought some new spindles and found some '52 hubs - I still need to find some brake drums to work with the hubs. And I have "persuaded" the front axle to have a little less camber. The next step is building some motor mounts and building a trans crossmember. I will try to keep this thread updated with my progress.