Register now to get rid of these ads!

Model A recovered

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Belchfire8, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Belchfire8

Belchfire8

2. pitman

pitman

Yes, this news was posted

3. good news.
    i heard a story once, i don't know if it is true, but a guy was hauling his hot rod to a show on the turnpike through new jersey and stopped at a service center, went in, grabbed lunch, came out his truck wasn't there. he called the police, filed a report and as the cop was about to leave he asked if he needed a ride because the cop was heading south any way and could get him a couple exits closer to his designation. he declined and said thanks but he was heading north. upon hearing this the cop got out of his car, walked through the service center located in the median and out the other side where the truck, trailor and hot rod were parked.

4. EnragedHawk

EnragedHawk
    from Waco, TX

I must have missed the other post. Glad to hear he got the A back. That F250 is probably long gone and in many different directions. The A probably would have been too hard to part out without being traced back.