Register now to get rid of these ads!

Model A Pics: Final Mock-up

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Berdoo John, Jul 11, 2004.

1. Berdoo John

Berdoo John

Hmmm...too small for me.

Attached Files:

2. Berdoo John

Berdoo John

Much better size, but too much rust...

Attached Files:

3. Berdoo John

Berdoo John

YES. This will work nicely.

Attached Files:

4. Berdoo John

Berdoo John

No motor/trans in yet. Rearend not narrowed yet either.

Attached Files:

5. Berdoo John

Berdoo John

Attached Files:

6. Berdoo John

Berdoo John

Attached Files:

7. Berdoo John

Berdoo John

Attached Files:

8. VERY nice...keep the sparks flying

9. [ QUOTE ]
    Much better size, but too much rust... [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

this car is rusty? where? [​IMG]

the new mockup looks great, car sits perfect. David

10. Berdoo John

Berdoo John

Thanks. I am VERY pleased with the way this is coming out. And with all the discussion about "buy it, build it, or pay to have it built", this is being built for my dad and I to share by Killer (Johnson's Garage) in Hesperia, so obviously you now know how I feel about paying someone to build something I don't have the skill or time to do. I'm surprised my tired old Ranger hasn't died with all my trips back and forth over the Cajon pass delivering parts and opinions and helping with what little I can help with. Should be about a month before it's on the road. Then after the bugs are worked out...mild chop, bodywork, paint and upholstery. Enjoy!

Rusty sedan body needs: sandblasting, 1 wheelwell panel, lower door skins, roof panels above doors, subfloor and crossbraces, and some misc. small patches here and there. The garnish moldings need help too.

11. slammed

slammed

Neat ride, love the underconstruction post's. Buy? Sell? Trade? As long as the old tin is SAVED...... and this A-bone has a new lease on life.

12. fatluckys

fatluckys

Very nice! Are you gonna run fender-mount spare tires? Don't see that too often.

13. enjenjo

enjenjo
    from swanton oh

That's California rusty, not Midwest rusty. [​IMG] Here in Ohio, if no more than the bottom 12" is gone, then it's a keeper.

14. OGNC

OGNC
    Member Emeritus

CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! CHOP IT! Unless you're too scared or too gay... [​IMG]

15. Killer

Killer

16. very nice, where abouts are you in San Berdoo?

17. Berdoo John

Berdoo John

Sidemount spares: I have seen several '30s Ford shop trucks in my little books with a sidemount and it looks cool to me. But when we actually had it mocked up and stuffed a 6.00x16 in the well...ehhhh, just wasn't working for me. I tried to find some w/o wells to swap for but I think these will get filled. My dad even got to the point where he said "the sidemount spares don't look very hot roddy, I guess if we go long distance we'll just toss one in the back if there's room." When it's all back together I'm gonna try 1 again and see if I changed my mind, because I don't remember sticking a tire in the well after we switched to the sedan body, but it won't be duals for sure.

Courtney....IT WILL! IT WILL! IT WILL!!!! Jesus buddy...don't have a stroke!! [​IMG] I ain't scared and I'm only a little bit gay... [​IMG]

"That there is an R.V. Clark." Next time I stay until I'm too tired to drive home I can sleep in the Disco Machine.

As for my whereabouts...north of the 30 freeway between Waterman and E St.

Any Photoshoppers wanna do a mild chop on the side view pic?
    TIA...

18. Looking Good, Gotta love those A's. Here is a 3 inch chop for reference. Sorry about the pic quality, it was the only small one I had.

19. Well, Lota good that did the pic didn;t come thru

20. Berdoo John

Berdoo John

Hey Stan if you have a '30 tudor with a 3" chop I would like to see a pic, if you can get it to show up or email it to me @ [email protected] Thanks.

21. Stone

Stone

22. N of 30 frwy...thats where my father in law lives...

Great to see other HAMB'ers close by!!

23. Rusty

Rusty

I like the rust alot better.