Register now to get rid of these ads!

Model A Front (apron) toolbox Pix?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by vtwinsideways, Jan 3, 2009.

1. I've been looking at buying (or more likely making,) a toolbox to fit between the front rails of my Model A RPU. Searched for pics with no luck. Has any one got pics of one on an A? If you have one of these boxes, what do you think of it? Thanks. Luke

Attached Files:

2. llonning

llonning

3. Sacramento has the square boxes, but I'm looking for shots of the boxes like Snyders sells that are curved/shaped to the top of the frame rails.

4. fiftyv8

fiftyv8
    from CO & WA

I use to have a small rack mounted up front and would sit a smal, ice box I had in there when going on long runs, certainly attracted attention and worked real well.
    Kinder a poor mans Moon tank.
    If you find something please post details as I would be interested in seeing what is available also.

5. A little squirt styrofoam insulation and you might be able to get a 6 pack and some ice in it! These are the only pics I can find of one. Dosen't really give me an idea of what its going to look like on my fendered '31 though.

Attached Files:

6. Mike's A Fordable and Snyder's Antique Both offer them for $185. Luke

7. BTT Anybody got one of these on their fendered car?