Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Model A drums, rear backing plates, and brake cross shaft

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Schlegelrock, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Schlegelrock

Schlegelrock

City: Bountiful

State: Utah
    Price: $1
    City: Bountiful
    State: Utah
    Price: $1 USD

SOLD — OEM Model A backing rear plates and emergency brake assembly. $50/pair + shipping OBO. They came off of a running car, that I could lock the brakes and skid stop the tires. No missing parts. Minor pitting. Looking for a new home.

SOLD — Model A front drums $100/pair + shipping OBO. - Cast iron drums and hubs, both brand new from synders antique. I put these on the car, but before using them, I decided to go juice. So, they have zero miles on them. The races in the hubs are also brand new.

SOLD — OEM Model A cross shaft $25 + shipping OBO. Good shape. I also have the mounting bracket and hardware but it is not show in the photos.

OEM 1928 Model A rear drums - $50/pair + shipping OBO. great shape with little pitting. Came off of a running '28, so the races and bearings are installed and working great. The drums are used and have some grooves but that can easily be turned down.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
  2. Schlegelrock

Schlegelrock

bump with lower prices

3. Schlegelrock

Schlegelrock