I started on the body last year. I installed a '40 Chevy dash and built the windsheild last summer. Here are some pictures of the body. And the dash. The frame I picked up had the frame horns cut off. To boot the front section had some cracks repaired with rusty 1/2" plate. I decided to make new front sections. I had another frame to take patterns off of, so I made the patterns out of 1/4 plywood to use as a guide for the plasma cutter. Then I just welded the front section together three peices per side. I used angle to keep everything lined up. Next I boxed the front and rear and installed model a crossmembers. I made a x-member out of 11ga steel I had bent into a 5x2" channel. I made this die set to bevel the exhaust holes in the x-member. It adds strength and looks nicer to boot. Here it is welded in. Next will be the subrails.