Register now to get rid of these ads!

Mobtown Greaseball

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 37plymouthcoupe, Sep 23, 2012.

1. 37plymouthcoupe

37plymouthcoupe

I made it to the grease ball this year(last year broke down twenty miles from the house) I was a little snake bit this year but me and the wife went for it in our 1937 plymouth all stock and yes city roads are hard on the front end not to mention stop lights -got to the parking lot and she stalled on me and I could not get her going after some mis-diagnosis we started in on the starter and sure enuff a few raps on the beak and she fired up.long story short we left around 6 in time for the thunder showers (no wipers)and came on home with only one headlight other burned out.What an adventure round trip about 160-180 miles -MY HATS OFF TO THE GUYS WHO GO CROSS COUNTRY -MUCH RESPECT.....ONE MORE THING THE KARB KINGS ALWAYS HAVE A GREAT ROD SHOW and this year was the biggest Ive ever seen!

2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

quite the adventure - no camera?

3. willcynn

willcynn
    from Bel Air Md

Type in mobtown greaseball photos here. And Edge of Speed on facebook same title youll get about 300

4. willcynn

willcynn
    from Bel Air Md

5. 37plymouthcoupe

37plymouthcoupe

I had to check with Stacey before I uploaded RESPECT you knowhttp://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
    Sha was crowned the winner this year for Ms.Mobtown I did get a few pics but the sun was tough.Hope to get some better ones.Thats my Ol'Bitty with her black with envy -Car has about 67,000 original miles I just gettin the bugs worked gettin ready to rebuild starter -White Post Restoration just did my master cylinder.If you are near Fredericks,Va Karb Kings will have another show in October-Jalopy Joker I see your from Ca.

Attached Files:

6. 37plymouthcoupe

37plymouthcoupe

7. sololobo

sololobo

Congrats on takin the cool ol ride on an adventure. Much respect for braving the road, lottsa folks with more reliable rides sittin at home in "fear-o'road trip syndrome". Stacey is a knockout and the car looks like a sweet orig dandy as well. ~sololobo~