Register now to get rid of these ads!

Mn this week end or To Broke for MOKAN Weekend

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jalopy Jim, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Jalopy Jim

Jalopy Jim

The Hot Rod shop in Monticello is having their show this Saturday 20th and the Pantowners Show and Swapmeet in Saint Cloud, Mn on Sunday.http://www.pantowners.org/carshow.html

hope to a few of you around this weekend. We can call it were to broke for Mokan weekend

Jim H:cool:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
  2. TerrytheK

TerrytheK
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hell, I'm almost too broke for St. Cloud!! ;)
    Planning to be there again this year but no swap space. I'd like to spend some time looking around and never had time for that when I'm babysitting a bunch of swap stuff. Guess I think I need to spend money that I don't have, on old parts that I don't need....

3. You always "need" the old parts when you buy them, it is after you get them home that reality sets in. Plan to be in St. Cloud Sunday buying the old parts I "need".

4. TerrytheK

TerrytheK
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Good point. Besides, you gotta stock up on parts you can sell at the next swap meet. ;)

5. I'll be taking my Roadster up Sunday for the swap (won't be buying anything too big). Weatherwise it should be a great day. This is one of my favorite swaps, and I alway look forward to a 4H breakfast.

6. Saw on the news the other night, that through the work of the Pantowners Sam Pandolfo's ashes were brought back to St. Cloud and interred near the sight of the Pan factory.