Register now to get rid of these ads!

Missing Pile-Up (AGAIN!)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fraz, Oct 8, 2004.

1. Fraz

Fraz
    from Dixon, MO

I hate my life sometimes. I've been trying to get to the Pile-Up for 3 years now. Each year it's something. First year was engine problems. Last year it was radiator was bad.

I just lost reverse outta the Byooik's dynaslush trans. Happened yesterday. I knew something was up when I found a BIG lake of trans fluid underneath the car, a LOT more so than usual.

Also, when I called to check my hotel reservations, I found out that I have no reservations. ???? I guess I'm not supposed to go. Dammit.

I can't win for losing.

Well at least next year's Pile-Up, which I WILL be at, bearing the 2nd coming of the Lord, the Byooik will have a nice "new" ST400, new driveshaft, and new high geared rear so I can cruise down the hiway at 115 or so. [​IMG]

Take lots of pics for me (oh, and the rest of the jamokes here,) and someone send me my shirt, it's paid for!

2. Broman

Broman
    from The Island

Fraz,

Don't feel too bad, up until today I was going too. Now it seems I can't - tons of stuff to do this weekend. I have to prioritize, it's the grown-up thing to do. I might not be going tnext year either....I am selling my Buick (hopefully) this week or next......don't want to but,,,priorities.

If, and only if, I have the 34 pick 'em up done this time next year, I'll show. But that would require nothing short of a miracle since I only have about half the parts I need.

I'll just have to but MFS2 as soon as it's hot...... [​IMG]

Cheer up - this means your HAMB addiction should double if not triple.....and who knows, maybe this opens up other things at a later date. It's not the end of the world. It's just a gathering, there will be more.

3. silent rick

silent rick

me too. my trans is smoked. i missed the indiana caravan this afternoon for the pre-pileup party. i'm only about an hour away so i'll head out in the morning and meet everyone for breakfast. it sucks not being able to take the car.

4. Fraz

Fraz
    from Dixon, MO

Just really annoying, I've been trying for 3 years now.