Register now to get rid of these ads!

Missing member?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tim333, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Tim333

Tim333

Has anyone heard from "rustyironman" Ken, in Michigan?? I had a deal on a Studebaker, all set to go pick it up and he sends a PM saying it was "smoking" on start-up as he took it out of storage. Says he tried to call me but I never had a missed call. I've been phoning and emailing him for over two weeks to no avail. He seems to have disappeared into thin air.

2. Normal Norman

Normal Norman
    from Goshen IN.

Tim, I've done some business with him in the past, a nice guy but very flaky! He kinda disappears once in awhile and forget about calling him, it just don't work. I gave up on him about a year or so ago. Just to make it clear, I wasn't cheated out of anything I don't think he's a thief or crook but just when you think you got a deal going he disappears. Normal Norman

3. jesse1980

jesse1980

Changed his mind sounds like

4. Tim333

Tim333

Thanks, I thought I was being overly skeptical. Just strange how he just dropped out of communicado. We had a nice conversation and I thought he was a good guy. I guess I'm dumb for buying a shop manual before I picked up the car.

5. crazy_tonguezz

crazy_tonguezz
    from glendale

your not dumb for buying a shop maunal, ahead of time..
    now your just that more prepared for when you do pick up that car in another deal. youll have it all read and better point of view as to what you want to do with your project

6. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I hope my member never comes up missing. :eek:

Sorry, Tim333...lol.

7. crazy_tonguezz

crazy_tonguezz
    from glendale

i lost the lower ends of my member,... missing shortly after i said I DO .. found them once in a purse.. .