Register now to get rid of these ads!

Miss Taboo's Caretaker finally joined

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Taboo56Chevy, May 21, 2018.

1. Hello there, finally decided to join the forum after coming across my grandfather's and I's 56 Chevy "Miss Taboo" being posted in some threads, and as huge fan of traditional rods and customs it was a no brainer to sign up. Loads of awesome cars on here! Besides Taboo, I have a 33 Ford Pick up that I am gearing up to redo as a early 60's show rod. IMG_2029.JPG IMG_1820.JPG

Peanut 1959 and lothiandon1940 like this.
  2. Welcome.........Couple of great vehicles there. Keep us posted.

3. Peanut 1959

Peanut 1959

Feel free to share your history with Miss Taboo, and also start a build thread for your pickup so we can follow along!

4. TwoLaneBlacktop

TwoLaneBlacktop
    from Burien

I've seen "Miss Taboo" many times. We also have a car that we just brought back to life after a devastating fire 40+ years ago. We finished my uncles '56 Custom last June and gave it back to him on Fathers Day. The car was originally built in ~1959 - 1960. We did take the liberty to do a few upgrades on the "Rebuild". Added A/C, Power Steering, and installed the 409 in place of the original 265. Don's 56 interior.jpeg don's 56 right side.jpeg dons car 1970.jpg don's car drivers side.jpeg don's engine 2.jpeg don's interior 4.jpeg don's interior 5.jpeg

lothiandon1940 likes this.