Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Miss Fortune build update

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jalopy Jim, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Jalopy Jim

Jalopy Jim

I've been extremely busy at work all winter making noise, sawdust and some furniture. But now it time to get back to the mistress.

Here is the last two weeks worth of work:
    the first picture is where I left off last November.
    the second picture shows the rear roll pan installed.
    The third picture shows the rear LMC chrome bumper installed.
    The fourth picture shows the rear valance blended into the rear bumper, I still have to add the the bottom to meet the bumper.
    The fifth picture show in frame to rear valance bracket.
    The sixth picture shows the valance to bumper bracket. I could not vut the valance as it supports the tail gate latch, tail gate stop, and keeps the rear stake pocket parallel.

Attached Files:

2. Jalopy Jim

Jalopy Jim

Now the tail lights.
    I messed up when I built the bed sided. I did not realize the 50 Pontiac tsil lights I was using bolted in from behind.
    I built the sided and caped the ends thinking the lenses came off and they bolted on from the front like a Ford.
    So I tried slotting them and that was a disaster so here is the solution, minus the set screw from the bottom.
    Also note the first picture of my post showing the tail gate and that it floats in the opening.

Attached Files: