Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Miscellaneous Ford Parts for Sale (prices listed):

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Dirk35, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Dirk35

Dirk35

City: Stillwater

State: Oklahoma (Boomer!)
    Price: Listed
    Miscellaneous Ford Parts for Sale (prices listed):

Really, make an offer. Id like these to go to a good home. If you are a regular HAMB member and live close and can pick the item up so I dnt have to do any of the boxing them or shipping them, I'll give you the item for free so it'll go to good home (except for the running board brackets, I have to pay to have them cut and bent).

For Sale: 1935 Ford Pickup Running Board Brackets. $75.00 Or Best Offer + Shipping. These were patterned from the size of the original brackets, but are cut from 1/4 inch plate so they are extra thick and heavy duty. They were cut on a waterjet table and bent on a brake. Let me clarify, these are not reproduction 1935 Ford PU Running Board brackets, but are great replacements if you are NOT restoring your vehicle to factory restoration. These can be used for any vehicle where the running board bolts up to the frame rail like on a 1935 Ford Pickup or a 1934 Ford Passenger car. These will not work where the running board drops down below the frame (like a Model A). I lost two of the little rectangles of the 1/4 plate so you’ll need to cut those out, but that can be done easily (I didn't lose them, I used them for some thing else). These are heavy but might fit in a couple of the flat rate USPS boxes. PM for exact shipping if you're interested in buying them.

You can see a Tech Post I did installing the brackets so you'll have an idea of how they fit:

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/tech-running-board-brackets-35-ford-pu-type.276466/

For Sale: 360-390 Ford FE Oil Filter Adapter… $10 Or Best Offer + Shipping. These are $45 new. This one is an original part from Ford that has been painted gloss black. Both mounting surfaces are clean and smooth. The pressure sender will probably need replaced but I left it on there so you know what part to get if needed. It was changed out for a remote oil filter adapter.

For Sale: Weld ProStar wheels; size is 15x6 with 3.5 backspace, Bolt Pattern is 5x4.5 … $60 for the pair Or Best Offer + Shipping. These are $212 a piece new from Summit racing. They are in near perfect condition and are very shiney. They were ran on a street rod but changed out for a different style of wheel. Perhaps your buddy needs a spare set, perhaps you need them for a trailer, maybe their your dream wheel... I wont judge, I need the space! :)

For Sale: 1948-1953 Ford Radiator Support Brackets … $10 + shipping. These are the brackets that bolt the radiator to the core support. The captive Nuts are 3/8 24 and are good shape; I ran a tap through them to clean the threads.

For Sale: 1949 Ford Trumpet Horn… $10 Or Best Offer + Shipping. It doesn’t work, maybe it can be rebuilt; I didn’t try. . Perhaps you want it for the cool looks, perhaps you know how to rebuild it and make it work again, and maybe you know a restorer that needs it as an original option part. It is straight but has a very slight dent on the tube (but it’s not really noticeable unless you’re holding it in your hands). It was under the hood of my 1949 Ford Pickup and looks like it might have been a factory option Hiway horns add on kit or it could have been part of the optional dual trumpet set. It’s probably 6 volt.

For Sale $10 as pictured – 11 ¾ inch 5 x 5 bolt pattern wheel rotor from a 1975 Mercury Marquis. I had it turned down and its true, but the front lip is kinda thin. I went ahead and replaced both rotors as the other one was warped and since this one was kinda thin, I just replaced them both. The paint you see on it is that high temp engine paint

For Sale $10 as pictured - New Set of 20 Lug nuts 7/16 20. They shipped me the wrong size and didn’t want them back. They don’t fit anything that I have. They will fit in a small flat rate shipping box which is $7.15.

For Sale $30 obo as pictured - Original Ford 9 inch Open Carrier 3rd Member, includes the original ID tag, has its stock 2.73 ratio gears, 28-Spline carrier, Pinion Yoke U joint size is 1310 or 1330 (1 1/16 Bearing Cups that are 3 ½ wide), the mileage is unknown, I prefer local pick up in central Oklahoma, but can ship in the US at the buyers expense. I replaced this to change to a closed differential with 31 spline shafts and a lower gear ratio. The ring and pinion gears are good, but it was leaking from the pinion shaft so you would need a new seal and crush sleeve (probably be ahead for a rebuild kit). It is super heavy so it will be expensive to ship.

For Sale $20 obo as pictured – Ford 9 inch 28 spline axles from a 1975 Mercury Marquis. The bearings are good, I replaced this to change to a closed differential with 31 spline shafts and a lower gear ratio. They measure 34 ¼ inches from outside of wheel flange to spline ends or 32 inches from outside of bearing face to end of splines, and 31 1/2 inches from outside of wheel flange to spline ends or 29 3/8 inches from outside of bearing face to end of splines. I cleaned them up and gave them a light coat of Rustolem rattle can paint to keep them from rusting which will wipe right off with lacquer thinner really easily. They will fit in the same box I received the replacement axles in and are relatively heavy so it will be expensive to ship.

I'll give you the exact price for shipping if you are really planning to buy them, and send me your zip code and let me know business or residence. Buyer pays actual shipping listed in addition to the agreed upon price. Please PM or you can call text me at 4zero5-2six9-12sixsix, I prefer paypal for payment but will accept money orders and cash.

Thanks for Looking.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  2. Dirk35

Dirk35

3. Dirk35

Dirk35

4. Dirk35

Dirk35

BTT

Feel free to make an offer.

5. Dirk35

Dirk35

6. Dirk35

Dirk35

7. Dirk35

Dirk35

8. Dirk35

Dirk35

9. Dirk35

Dirk35

10. Dirk35

Dirk35

11. Dirk35

Dirk35

BTT
    Updated some things that sold. Still have these listed. Feel free to make an offer. Id like this stuff to go to a good home instead of just throwing it away.

12. Dirk35

Dirk35

BTT, Added Rotor, Lug Nuts, Differential, and Axles.

13. Dirk35

Dirk35