Register now to get rid of these ads!

miracle car

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jeepman, Nov 21, 2011.

1. jeepman

jeepman
    from az

does anyone remember a used car dealer called MIRACLE CAR? on the back of my FC 150 jeep is sticker saying MIRACLE CAR if its a good car, its a miracle 3301 w indian school rd phx az
    the building there now sells tile. anyone have any info or photos?

Bob Nucci likes this.
  2. ssimpala

ssimpala

Big scam...been all over the news for years. Rather than me explain it here, you can google Miracle Car Scam. Bill.

3. fordrat31

fordrat31
    from Palmer, MA

4. b-body-bob

b-body-bob

I think he's asking about something different, according to that wiki article there were no cars delivered in that scam.

5. Dapostman

Dapostman

I think it might be a joke sign, made up after the scandal.

6. Rusty O'Toole

Rusty O'Toole

"If it's a good car it's a Miracle" got to be a gag. Think about it. I heard this as a joke probably 30 years ago, even used it myself. Surprised to hear there actually was a Miracle Motors. Unless the sticker was someone's idea of a joke. Be funny if there actually was a Miracle Motors at one time.

Back in the fifties every city had a Miracle Mile.

7. jeepman

jeepman
    from az

somwhere i ask someone about MIRACLE CAR and i was told it was a used car dealer located at 3301 west indian school rd in phoenix az any phoenix hambers remember them?

8. HellRaiser

HellRaiser
    from Podunk, NE

Yes I remember it being there. If it ran it was a miracle. I never stopped in there, but I always wondered if one of the sales guys was wearing the proverbial checkered sport coat, and the short brimmed straw hat. With the silver shaded sun glasses no doubt.

They were there for years. When did they close down? After their pocketful of miracles got a hole in it?????

HellRaiser

9. HellRaiser

HellRaiser
    from Podunk, NE

Back when...those were some of the good used car commercials of Phoenix. Tex Ernhart..."And this ain't no Bull" Cal Worthington and "Spot" before he moved to Calif. This joint Miracle Motors. When cruzing Central was the place to be seen.

HellRaiser

10. JohnEvans

JohnEvans
    from Phoenix AZ

Was talking to a friend of mine at a cruse in last night, he actually bought a car from them. They moved down to about 25th Ave. & Van Buren later on across from Bill's Radiator.
    Jeepman: you know the guy I was talking to. Scotty that drives the faded blue Corvair. Next time you see him ask him about Miracle motors.

11. Bob Nucci

Bob Nucci

When I was in high school I worked at Miracle Cars with the owners son Noel . We we’re doing the whole school credit for working thing until the Counselor found out that we had no adult supervision and the soda machine was full of Coors and not Coke and Pepsi good times at the corner of 33rd and Indian School rd

SS327 likes this.