Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Miniature 1948 Ford...1963 Volvo PV544

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by vintageauto, Nov 15, 2016.

1. City: Manchester

State: Maryland
    Price: $7450.00
    SOLD.....SOLD......SOLDI have a really nice 1963 Volvo PV 544. This is the model that everyone says looks like a miniature 1948 Ford...and it does! This car is a very solid original Tudor with possibly one repaint. The car is from California, I have owners registrations back to 1963. The body is very solid, no significant rust ever. The car is very straight, the interior is mostly original and could use some sprucing up, but is more than usable as is. Take a look at the photos. You don't find these cars like this very often as most are rusted and repaired. I have documentation back to 1963 including one of the Ca. titles, owner history, original sales contract, sales brochures, warranty book and some service records dating to 2014 and before, several service manuals, parts suppliers, dealer information and photos. I have a clear Maryland title for the car.

Mechanically, the car is very good with recent items such as: Fuel pump, gas tank, tank sender, radial tires are recent and other small items. There is an aftermarket radio/CD player installed. Also included: a rare NOS front floor mat...at a value of nearly $500.00 if you can find one! A set of sway bars with all the mounting hardware. Many of these cars are still used in Road Rally's and vintage racing. The B18 engine and 4 speed transmission seem to work well. Showing 84,000 miles.

Overall, this car is ready to go. Is it perfect...No. But, it is a survivor and a nice one in my opinion.If you want to discuss the car regarding the price or ?? send me a message or call 410-596-0500. The car is located in Manchester, MD 21102. Trades? Looking for a 1953-54 Chevy - 1949-51 Ford.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
    lothiandon1940 likes this.