Register now to get rid of these ads!

Mini Model T Shed Find

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ratrod37, Mar 23, 2009.

1. tom grieger

tom grieger

New and correct imformation on the history of the mini tin lizy car. The original manufacturer of this mini car was the CRUE-CUT INC. They made several model mini"s. The fire fighter model t, the tin lizy, and the mini racer along with several others. To see ORIGINAL SALES PAPERS, with photos and their special 1976 model t go to GOOGLE !!! Then google: mini model t sales from this page half -way down the title or topic ;Who manufactured the original shriner mini model t . YOU will then see a web sight to visit that has photos and history of this one time company and the mini"s they produced , and for what they were used for. Great pictures and specs of these cars. I copied this page for my personal use to display with my mini FIRE FIGHTER hose and ladder truck. Good exploring,Tom Grieger ,of STEWARTSTOWN, PA.

2. trmel3

trmel3
    from new jersey

we have 2 they are fun to toy with. always a good times :)

3. firemancooter

firemancooter

The Six Flags amusement park here in St. Louis has cars like these. I remember as a kid thinking it would be cool to have one.

4. tom grieger

tom grieger

ROTROD 37 , Just finished one of my projects, and still have not yet learned to enter my photos yet . I will master this one way, or the other. Am patiently awaiting your mini - cars out come . My biggest regret when finishing a project, as such, is never enough before ,during, and after photos. GOOD LUCK, Tom

5. tom grieger

tom grieger

RATROD, Go to ( myspace [email protected] ) This will show a few photos of my ( MINI MODEL T HOSE & LADER FIRE TRUCK ) ,TOM

6. realkustom51

realkustom51

I found a small T today. All I had was a cellphone camera so,,,. It is being used as a sign for a used car lot/flea market place in Kinston, NC. Not for sale just yet I was told. Its been on outdoor display for 12 years I was told. The display was 6 feet off the ground so there are only underside shots. Sorry but Im a short f'r.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Flathead Johnny

Flathead Johnny
    from MA

thats holding up good for being outside for 12 years!

8. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

From what's been posted here you would think you could find one just about anywhere. I've been on the lookout for one for years to restore for my grandkids and have not come across even one. Now the grand kids are in college and I'm seriously doubting they would be very excited if they found one under the Christmas tree.

Frank