Figured I'd start a thread keeping track of the changes I've made to my 32 5w. Plan on completely changing the car, but it's hard to tear it apart when it runs and drives so well. Short history. Bought this Henry 32 from a good friend of mine in early 2014. He had purchased the 32 as a "streetrod" in 2004. He began removing the street rod items and making an American Graffiti clone out of it. When I bought the car he was well on the way to a Milner clone but hadn't chopped or painted the car the right color piss yellow puke green. I got the 32 and started to make a few changes. In the end my goal is to have a very traditional 32 hot rod. Plan is to eventually disassemble the car and paint the frame black and body a solid traditional color. I'll keep track of the slow progress here. This is the 32 basically as I bought it in Feb 2004. Started with a number of mechanical upgrades and interior changes. Steering column, fuel lines and proper pump, trans cooler, redoing wiring, cooling fan, brakes redone to self actuating self adjusting and parking brake added, switched the rear gears, etc. At this time the car had no interior. Only the glide seat was upholstered. I put a quick do it your self interior together. Added a tach. Made the ignition key and headlight switch holder. Car had a GM column in it before. Welded up the old holes in the dash including a square for a radio. Got rid of the flush mount windshield and power windows. Put cranks and a swing out glass back in. Put arrow headlights at that time. Put a full size grill shell and radiator on. Also switched the headlights again to guide copies by OTB. Test fitting the hood top. Ditched the fenders and put taller front WW Firestones and WW Dragsters in back. Swapped out the low Sanderson headers for a set from GearDrive headers. Like these a lot. Look good and are well made. Re routed the plug wires and made a few changes around the engine. Over the past 2 weeks I've been changing the exhaust once again. This time running it under the car to exit just before the rear tires. One change leads to another I had to run new plug wires and separators. Exhaust is sorta trial and error. It now has a crossover and I'm using 3.5" cones at the end of 2.5" pipe. So I can use the baffles, packing, and turnouts from the Gear Drive headers. I also wrapped the exhaust. Partially for heat, but also as a noise reduction experiment. Which works by the way. It will shorten the life of the pipes but I'm ok with that. So this is how the car sits today. I have changed the interior up some as well. I removed the Covico graffiti wheel and put a 40 wheel from lime works. I had made the interior and panels a few years back. Simple upholstery backer board with faux leather vinyl over it. Some of the 3m adhesive has come loose so I'll be doing the interior again over the next few weeks. Really like the feel of Limeworks wheel.