Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Milling machine Travadial gauge for measuring table movement

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by ronnieroadster, Sep 17, 2020.

1. ronnieroadster

ronnieroadster

City: Wallingford

State: Connecticut
    Price: 75.00
    This Travadial gauge has been used on my Bridgeport milling machine. This gauge can be used on any machine to measure movement. The gauge is mounted to the non moving knee of the machine in a location so the wheel on the front of the gauge contacts the moving table. The mounting bracket for the gauge itself is included. The mounting bracket needed to the knee will need to be fabricated. The way the gauge operates is simple and accurate. When the table is moved the outer dial on the gauge will record thousands of an inch movement. The inner dial on the gauge then records every tenth of movement at the same time so its easy to keep track of table position for repeatability. This gauge can also measure metric movement by turning the adjustment slot of the face of the gauge. My machine has now been upgraded to a digital readout so I no longer need the Travadial. Im asking $75.00 shipping would be extra. Please send me a PM if interested.
    Ronnieroadster

Attached Files: