Register now to get rid of these ads!

MIDWEST MOVIE PREMIER PARTY - Gears, Grease & Guitars at AREA 57 in Branson June 28th

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Long Roof Larry, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Long Roof Larry

Long Roof Larry

AREA 57 is hosting on June 28th the "Gears, Grease and Guitars" Midwest Premier on our huge drive-in movie screen. The drive-in movie is FREE and we will have great concession food; soda and cold beer and plenty of pop corn available so bring your classic, custom or modified car, truck or bike or a lawn chair or blanket and take in one KOOL movie that looks at the music, the cars and the people that make the car culture so much fun to be involved in! Everyone who brings a classic, custom or modified vehicle to the premier event get a FREE admission ticket into 57 Heaven!

Hope to see a few of you guys out for this, its sure to be a great event!

Thanks
    Larry

2. BenD

BenD
    Alliance Member

Gotta say Thank You, We just attended a rod run at Area '57 and we had a ball. Larry did everything he could to show everyone a good time.

Sorry we kept ya up so late Larry, but midnight creeper racing is serious business ya know.

3. Long Roof Larry

Long Roof Larry

Not a problem Ben, great event and honored to host it!

Your boys were a great help to me at times, anytime they want to earn a little extra cash drop them off, there good kids. The world needs more like them!

Those creeper races were awesome. Not sure if that or the "paint bucket" was my favorite this from the event.....both rocked.

Larry

4. Long Roof Larry

Long Roof Larry

5. CarChickO73

CarChickO73

I will be down in Branson June 28th-July 4th. I think I am going to have to check this out! I however will not be driving my 37 ford Pick-up because I don't think it would make the 10 hour drive!

6. BenD

BenD
    Alliance Member

[​IMG]

Here's a shot of the rod run we attended.