Register now to get rid of these ads!

MIDWEST HAMB CHOP-COVERT ACTIVITIES/The cats outa the bag...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by choprods, Nov 9, 2003.

1. atch

atch

goin' home so zor can fnish me

Attached Files:

2. atch

atch

goin' home so zor can finish me

Attached Files:

3. atch

atch

remember that tube? if any of you all have a nos or good used gas tank for a 51 ford zor could really use one.

that's all folks. i tried to keep this down to just the tech shots and not the anecdotal pix. hope you all either learned something or at least were entertained for a few minutes.

i would recommend that if there are any pix you want to keep that you download them soon. i'm guessing that ryan won't leave a post with this many pix up for very long. i'm sure that this is burning a lot of his bandwidth.

Attached Files:

4. McGrath

McGrath

Almost looks like somebody knew what they were doing [​IMG]

5. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Very cool post. And I am sure that Zor really appreciated it. Chopping a top with multiple tools and saws with grinder blades on it (is that the ones that sears will no longer take back Kenny?) and come-alongs for minor adjustment, Yep that is a Chopped top.

Looks good guys.

Chris Nelson
    Kansas

6. Lookin good...and the best fuel tank for a 51 ford is a 60's mustang/fairlane tank. Especially if the trunk floor's bad. That's what I used in my 49 and never regretted it.

7. 48_HEMI

48_HEMI

Makes me want to go out and whack something. great post and another custom rodder on his way. A great civic deed indeed [​IMG]

8. Zor

Zor
    from Phoenix

Well first off i owe a lot of thank you's.
    to choprods for having the space , tools, and most importantly the knowledge.
    to Ed Thornton for the ride because it never would've gotten done with out the car there.
    to Atch for a place to crash on fri. and the help holding the chairs in place.
    to Jim (i never caught his last name) for the help. i hope he learned half as much as i did so he can put it to use on his truck.
    and to scarliner for the help and support. and for the good deal on that 8" rearend. (you really got haggle with that guy).

now that its all wacked i've got some grinding and filling to do. as well as weld the package shelf back in place. i don't have a digital camera or scanner, but i'll still try to post some update pics if i get the oppurtunity.

Greazy51 i don't think i'm gonna us the eyebrows on this car right now they are hanging on the garage wall.

9. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Well fuck me that's awesome!
    Kenny you are the the man.
    Thank you for taking our little shit talker under your wing.
    I miss that ZOR kid a lot. I gotta tell you the whole time he was down here he never hesitated to lend a hand or want to expand his knowledge. In all the years I've been doing this he's the only kid that was ever serious about this old car lark. Sure there were a bunch of kids doing the "I'm gonna get me an old car thing." But he's the ONLY one that took it seriously. I'm proud of him and I love all you guys for helping JUNIOR out.

The car looks great, the profile's spot in, she does need to be lowered though.

What's the deal with the gas tank in the grille opening though ZOR? That looks a little dangerous.

And yeah, that shoebox looks a lot cleaner than I thought it would.