Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Midwest Forty Ford 80th Birthday Gathering - 9-26-2020

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bchrismer, May 16, 2020.

1. Kan Kustom

Kan Kustom

You can add two more to that. I plan on bringing both of mine even if one is not running. I loves me 40's and I can't wait to participate ! It's about time we had something this cool in the midwest.

2. I got all but a handful of the t-shirt orders mailed out from the first "last and final" order. I had a few clerical mistakes that caused that handful of folks not to get their shirts. Since I got talked into doing a final "last and final" order, I'll be able to correct the clerical errors, and ship out a boatload of additional shirts. As of last night, that count went up to around 75 additional t-shirts and sweatshirts.

The last "last and final" order won't be received by me until probably mid November. If you missed out and still want shirts, you have until October 31 to place your order on https://streetrodder.net/shop

Thanks again for all the support of the event. It was definitely fun, and I have had MANY more tell me they are coming for next year. Hopefully we'll be in a place where we don't have any pandemic worries keeping folks at home next September 25.

guthriesmith likes this.
  3. Cheeta

Cheeta

Thanks Brett! A great time. See you next year! 40birthday3.jpg

4. That is a great pic!