Register now to get rid of these ads!

Middletown Pacemakers Club *Dragster*

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by richcraft.spl, Jan 8, 2008.

1. richcraft.spl

richcraft.spl

Im looking to contact some one from the club to find out infomation on two guys that ran a dragster by the name Schmitze & Wallice i think that they where in the club. I resantly bought a dragster and i think i may be there old car. Thanks mike whitney

[​IMG]

2. richcraft.spl

richcraft.spl

Come on boys i know you are oout there !!

3. VanHook

VanHook

I dont know any one from the club, but there is abook out about the history of the middletown pacemakers if your interested. Check amazon I think I saw it on there.
    Chad

4. brandon

brandon

try jason green ....seems like he knows someone from the club... brandon:D

5. AZNomad

AZNomad

I may have the information you are looking for regarding the dragster. In fact, I have some pictures of it also. My brother's and I owned a C-Dragster at the time and ran with Danny and Wally to just about every race throughourt the late 60's and early 70's. I can also put you in touch with Ron Roberson who's father was one of the founding members of the "Middletown Pacemakers". He has a very extensive collection of dragsters and hot rods from back then.

6. Bama

Bama
    from Hodges, AL

Guys along the same question: I own a 32 Ford 5 Window Coupe - I was told that the car was a drag car at Middeltown, OH back in the early to mid 60's. I think it was blue, with blue Plexiglas, leopard skin on the dash?? Harold Keister from Middeltown bought the car and kept the car the same for a few years and in the mid 80's he did
    most of the work on how the car looks now (channeled 6 inches over the frame, 327 and had a suicide front end) ...I've lost touch with Harold (his contact info has changed) I would die for some pictures or info on my cars history. Any help or point me the right direction greatly appreciated Tks Bama

I bought the book "Middeltown Pacemakers", but no luck with in any info....

7. m.hoskins

m.hoskins

hi my name is miranda and i was a server a frisch`s in middletown on rt 4 next to the air port and i was the middletown pasemakers server for quite some time they meet there every thursday around 1230 1 pm every single week. couldnt tell you their name but can tell ya what they eat and drink lol. if your in the middletown area they all get their cars out and meet for lunch. hope i have helped a little. good luck with your search. i think its sweet that you want to get in contact with him.

8. 35touring

35touring
    from Kentucky

post more photos of the car, I may have some old shots of it.

9. spoons

spoons
    from ohio

They'll be @ Detroit on Sat. they ride up with us on our rented bus....
    They'll have jackets on....