Register now to get rid of these ads!

MEXICAN JUNK,what i found.... pix

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sled, May 17, 2007.

1. sled

sled

mercs???on process to kustomizin this one now...nothing is thrown in the garbage,and no fear to rebuild em...

actually this is already in pieces,bodyworker is full time on this one...

1 of many i have.....

this will be sent to sweden soon in time for the A-Bombers meet in august....drivetrain is done already....

lowered,primered and red steelies with WW firestones too

Attached Files:

2. that's like 4-5, 3 window coupes, that's nut's. The think about the mexican cars some of them smell like queso viejo, I know mine does.
    Ha! how about some real vintage Harleys? any knucklehead around there?

3. According to my soon-to-be-ex (Mexican citizen), it is nearly impossible to get a car out of Mexico in a sale transaction to an out-of-countryperson.
    She got her shit outta Mexico by loading it on a private yacht and having her last ex sail it to Florida.
    So, unless she is wrong about that (highly unlikely), you may as well quit dreaming.

Sorry.

Cosmo

4. 72sst

72sst

Sled,
    Was the Hearse coach original?Ive never seen a coach built like that before.

5. Casmo,
    I believe if it's tagged and drives you can drive right over the boarder.
    I've seen plenty of "MEX" plates in LA. Maybe they have a Mexican AAA service? I gotta ask my AAA guy!

6. houtex63

houtex63
    from houston

pinche chilango, presta para andar igual....

nice rides bro, mandame una 3w!!!!!!

7. FORDY 6

FORDY 6

Cool...so which coupe is your's???

8. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

You won't have to pay duty on them to get them in but you will have to pay umpty-dozen Mexican cops, and local officials, including the border guards on their side, a little "grease" to allow you to "proceed with robbing us (them) of our (their) national treasures". Quote from a border guard when a customer of mine came across with a 47 Ford Convertible from Monterrey about 20 years ago. The car cost him about $1200, the "grease" another $1500. On the US side, $0! Returning a product of the US to its proper home.

9. Dave Downs

Dave Downs
    from S.E. Penna

I might be mistaken, but the wheels on the white 'Vette are ultra-rare factory knock-offs; worth a small fortune in the Corvette world

10. Reverend_Grimm13

Reverend_Grimm13
    BANNED
    from Yucaipa

11. sled

sled

finally found em,have lots of pix as said....will most more of the hearse,get a coffe......

cosmo,luckily for all us...you're WRONG about exporting cars from mexico...i send em worldwide all the time,including US....

munster,i'm trying to understand how you answr you privately...give me a sec

abe lugo...old knuckles???you'll invite me at a free marriage,know some of them around and got myself a 47 kunck,my favorite HD ever...plenty of old HD's around but not cheap anymore...

more pix to come....hope you like ,guys

Attached Files:

12. sled

sled

thanx Rev,appreciate the link...yes,you're right,it's a Meteor built..got somewhere a pic of the tag,will post it now....

lots more hearse pix will be added...

13. fiat128

fiat128
    from El Paso TX

I can get you one of those...

14. sled

sled

here some more...still lookin for the meteor alu tag...

Attached Files:

15. I've tried to "repatriate" a few vehicles from Mexico in my lifetime, but due to the mountain of paperwork and under the table payola, realized it wasn't worth doing. But now, if you want to bring people here illegally, it's stupid easy- kinda ironic, wouldn't 'ya say? :eek::mad:

16. Reverend_Grimm13

Reverend_Grimm13
    BANNED
    from Yucaipa

If you do anything but restore that car,I will personally hunt you down and break your legs myself;) That car is in amazing condition...I'd give my left testicle for that car..:D

17. sled

sled

ok,here last batch of hearse pix ...guess you see enuff of this one.

let's move to some other stuff....just for the fun of it

Attached Files:

18. sled

sled

ok,ok REV,no worries..you convinced me to just restore the thing...and keep your precious parts in place....

have a lot more cars to play anywway....will show you guys some now...

today i'm devoted to hamb....

hey rev,thanx a lot for the great hearse link,impressively detailled..need some time to look at...

19. MIKE-3137

MIKE-3137

I don't get the hearse thing at all..but those 3windows are another story.. Are these cars buyable?

20. sled

sled

sorry,batterys on my camera are gone now....will continue as soon i have some spare time..stay tuned....sled

21. Reverend_Grimm13

Reverend_Grimm13
    BANNED
    from Yucaipa

No problem..If you need help finding parts and what not(Not that you'll really need all too much..)give me a holler..I have some handy ties to the hearse community..

22. sled

sled

to all you guys,all stuff i shown is mine...well,some is gone to pay my other projects i have...well, more than couple....

in any case i can't answer you all,would love to...but basically to keep things clear i buy anything 2 doors especially 3w stuff...

i'm a kustom /rod nut so anything merc coupes (got 7 myself) and ford 32 to 40 interest me,...

have a soft spot for 48/49 cadys sedanettes(fastbacks ) have 1 of those...just dealin another 48 too

also just bought a buick 50 sedanette too,restorable conds

have a merc 40 coupe too,1 owner car ,will be chopped soon...

and a 32 ford panel ,kinda rare...

and all the 3 w fords,sold some but kept the best ones (2 ) ...but i do know more of them....buy em in any conds.

as said,i cannot let the great junk go,sure many of us are agree with me....worldwide.

ah,what about a willys 41 steel pick up....yeah,got one too...

well,fact is ,fellas, that lot of stuff is still hidden around,not easy to get it but pushin hard we can still find it....that was my purpose on this thread....

and Abe,yes..lot of old good harleys and indians...mexican have a long time tradition on riding bikes...still!!!

it makes my day here to get 3w fords for breakfast,and not kidding...

sorry,did really NOT wanted to make you sort of jealous guys...but life has different prospectives if you look deeply thru.....this is just for FUN....viva la hamb,really

23. sled

sled

really appreciate your help REV,thanx...got this one in stand by for now...too much stuff...

workin right now in da 51 merc coupe,soon will start with the 40 merc coupe and a buick 50 sedanette too...going fast but not enuff...

as we know,life is short buddy

24. sled

sled

my 31 and 37,well...i sold some of the 36 3 w ford stuff...but now will keep all i have for myself...
    these stuff flies worldwide,included japan.....wanted as hell...

and is gettin rarer to get,not so easy anymore but still some around in mexico ....

know personally at list 20 36 3W coupes,from junk to top conds...once in awhile some stuff comes up for sale but you need to be fast to get it....

25. Jorge Hernandez

Jorge Hernandez

Great cars, hard to find, there are any rodder dream.

I hope to see your cars in my next visit to Mexico City.

I really like to have a 3W ford.

26. QQMOON

QQMOON

I will just go get my wallet.... pick me up at the Airport will ya... They do have a Airport dont they ??

I guess it would be a real Adventure chasing that stuff up and the wild stories would be even better

27. sled

sled

qqmoon,you get the point mate....taht's the thing,lot of fun to find the hidden junk.you got it!!!welcome anytime .....

by the way,my aussie mate Tom bujna will come soon here to chop and do kustom work on most of my junk...aussie guys RULE!!

yeah,we got an intl airport,easy to come...

Jorge,welcome anytime to mexico city...will show my junkyard!!!sled

28. sled

sled

to REV and all hearses guys...i forgot to mention that i know a La Salle 38/39 (not sure) owned by a friend o mine in same conds as mine...all original and fully running...

even more classy than the caddy....got pix,will post em too ....sled

29. Reverend_Grimm13

Reverend_Grimm13
    BANNED
    from Yucaipa

Well,if you decide you don't want it,let me know..Hearses are my first passion...Too bad mine isn't a classic..It's a 1977 Cadillac S&S Victoria..She's about to get traded for a 1972 Coupe Deville so i can make a 70's Sled..

30. sled

sled

rev,cannot promise anything but let me look around i find some decent old hearse for ya....cannot keep everything myself,too much shit going on....better go in the right hands....

sure i know a impressively good Buick 35/36 HEARSE ,FULLY RUNNING for sale...have'nt seen it personally but from the pix is awesome....let me find out,ok???