Register now to get rid of these ads!

meteor is comin along

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by meteorgasser, Dec 25, 2009.

1. meteorgasser

meteorgasser
    from Lodi, Ohio

Here is my toy, finally, after a few other projects it’s back to my street freak. I know my avatar says “meteorgasser”…having “meteor street freak” was too long I thought. My idea is an early 70’s-late 60’s cartoon car; way high, a lot of motor out of the hood, everything done in over kill with a race car look, but will be a street car. Some parts are hamb friendly and some are not. Motor and chassis are done, now working on the body work. I hope to drive it the Summer of 2010. The car will have 3 tone paint in thirds front to back. Sorta like them red, white, and blue AMCs but, mine will be white, orange, and yellow. It will be lettered “Candy Corn” on the doors. I want it to look like crazy and scary-stupid. If the top of the fender 3 feet in the air is good I want over kill with 4 ft!! Not to piss anyone off but, I want it to look like a trailer park scientist back in 1973 got a hold of one too many Car Craft magazines.
    Any comments or suggestions would be great. Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I dig it! I'm of an age where the street freaks were the most radical thing around, so how could we NOT dig 'em? I'll be watching for updates. :D

3. Gasser57

Gasser57

I can't wait until it's done! Lookin' good, Izzy!

4. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

holy crap. that thing is pretty awesome.

5. dogpatch customs

dogpatch customs
    from ohio

awesome,love the freaks!

subscribed to the thread,

do you ever make it over to toledo? i.m building a 64 comet awb. gunna be up in the air too. it would be sweet to bash 'em at the track side by side. hoping to get it rolling about the same time. and make it over to dragway 42.

george

6. wvenfield

wvenfield

Very nice. The Steet Freaks fell right in my teen years. I love em.

7. B/A Willys

B/A Willys

Looking really good man! I believe you will beat me to the complete date at this rate. When you are finished, you are welcome anytime to come do more burnouts in front of my house, your friend "down the road".

8. storm king

storm king

Feel like lettin' my freak flag fly....yes I feeeel like I almost.....cut my hair