Register now to get rid of these ads!

Metallicas 'Some Kind Of Monster'

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HotRod60F100, Jan 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McPhail

McPhail

Alright.... here we go........Listen ...... I said it in my post, I don't care what you think of the band....... not a lot of people on this board DO care what you think............the thread was started with a question about the CAR.......this is a CAR message board.............not a who thinks who sold out meassage board........I stated that James is a club brother of mine, he is a BEATNIK..............therefore, you talk shit about him, you talk shit on every one of us BEATNIKS...............I take that very personally...........I ain't trying to start shit here, and I don't think you want to either..........I would love to talk to you personally about this at Austin or Paso.........I will not PM you or reply to any PMs about this........Napster is old news.........maybe you need to go work on your car...............or give the board some useful info about CARS.........

2. Yups, what the guy with the Cool car said.

Cheers

Maiki

3. AssGasket

AssGasket

This wasn't directed at YOU.... Like I said before, I don't know James.... I tried to give the poster an insight on the car, and I think I helped him....

I'm not trying to "start shit"... I have a RIGHT to dislike the band, and I didn't want to start a debate.... "R.F." called me out and I responded.... Simple...

I honestly don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of me, and I'm not here to impress anyone....

It's too bad that Paso is over 30 HOURS from me, or I would go... I'd like to talk (not fight) to you... I did like the car you sold to James.... But, I have an opinion and so do you...

I asked for a PM response to avoid the drama on the board...... I'll take the time to respond to you on a personal level if you want... I just don't want 200 opinions on this shit if it's something betweeen a handful of people.....

"Ain't it fun when your friends despise what you've become".....

4. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Then whats the point of trying to pass it on?

Basic rule of thumb: If you dont know, dont say anything.

It wouldnt be so bad if there was actually some usefull information in your post other than "boo fuckin hoo, James Hetfeild stole my girl when we had back stage passes years ago and then got rich so now metallica sucks"...

I THINK, until some one asks your opinon, you should keep your opinion to yourself..... -J.

5. AssGasket

AssGasket

Blah blah blah blow me........

Just because you have impotent desires to dry-hump famous people doesn't mean that you should take it out on me....

Wasn't I RIGHT...??? I thought a HAMB'er sold James a car, and I was right... McPhail did... I THOUGHT COLE FOSTER made a car for one of the band members, and I was RIGHT... HE did a '36 for KIRK....

So, I was RIGHT.... GO FUCK YOURSELF......

This is a RETARDED ARGUMENT.... PM me with your problems... I'll publicly address you if you do the same to me... I'd PREFER a PRIVATE statement... You send me a PUBLIC RESPONSE because you want people to come and lick your balls and attack me in the hopes that METALLICA lurks here and will kiss your ass for this.... Send me a PM, unless you are just arguing to have your nameless voice heard by the internet and it's random partons..... If that's the case, then I don't care, because you're sincere in your attempts to have others fluff your nuts, but NOT in your attempts to make a fucking POINT....

Your best pal,
    -Honest Jim.....

6. G Griffin

G Griffin

Was this thread about cars?:p

G.

7. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Assgasket - You are the most punk-fucking-rock guy on the planet. Happy? Good. Now drop it - you sound like a dork.

8. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

huge dork.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.