Register now to get rid of these ads!

Metal Flake Drive In- Calling all HAMBrs

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Magic, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Magic

Magic

Calling All HAMBrs...............
    After Jumping thru all the hoops Our car show is a definate must be there, check out the flyer....

Art by the infamous--Von Franco

the Boys from Austin Speed will be on hand for everyone,

Acrochicken - will be there shooting pics , great time to schedule shots of your ride by the best.........

There will be plenty for everyone to do we have a huge park and lots of trees( should be cooling down), Live bands, Pin-up contest and tons more.

We are pre 69 and looking to have a great time, and all the HAMB cars and people we can get, the website will be up in a couple days, meantime email me, call me, pm me, just put it on your calender and come ready to have a great time.

Pre registration is 30.00 includes a t-shirt, first 100 get a custom pinstriped tag/plaque, a great time , and a guaranteed spot for the show.

It will be in League city Tx just south of Houston, all Texas HAMBersdo not miss this one, everyones invited.

We look forward to seeing every body there..

Magic

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
  2. RPIERCE

RPIERCE
    from Alvin Tx

I'll be there! It's going to be a great show and party! Can see anyone getting bored at this one!

3. eliguzman

eliguzman

dont miss this one!!!

4. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

You know we will be there

5. Woooooot! Its gonna be an awesome show!

6. Magic

Magic

comming together fast, and those first 100 custom pinstriped plaques/tags will not last long. bumping up for the Sat crowd. All the Houston and surrounding areas we will be out at the Hooters @ Nasa rd for cruise night, Saturday nights from about 7 till ?
    last week aprox 275 cars, cant go wrong with hot rods and Hooters, looking forward to meeting more of the HAMBrs and hanging out, some killer new projects showing up every week seems.

If your on the north side @ niftee 50's cruise, look for Joy she will have flyers, and hanging out up there tonight.

7. I'll be there for sure

8. Brad S.

Brad S.

Awesome. Can't wait.

9. Big Tony

Big Tony

Damn..gonna be a kewl show and i wished i was closer, but 300 miles one way is a bit far for me right now with kids and my wife and I in school. Good Luck

10. Screenz

Screenz
    from Texas city

WOO HOO I'll be there!

11. MERC 55

MERC 55

That will be perfect, the weekend after Boernie. Anybody driving to Boernie from galveston county area? We are taking the pink 38

12. eric54chevy

eric54chevy
    from TEXAS!

Looks like I'll be burning a day of vacation to make the show

13. Magic

Magic

Great, looking forward to having everyone, we are also working on a killer after party.

preregistration is in full swing, don't miss out on the first 100 one of a kind, hand striped ,

tag/ plaque, email [email protected] and we will send you the registration form

and assign the numbers, they will bee killer................

Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
  14. eliguzman

eliguzman

15. aldixie

aldixie

A local show for me. Now if I can just get off my arse and work on the Chevy instead of the ford.

Alex

16. Magic

Magic

well just make sure your there...going to a great time, you don't want to miss it this close to you. good luck on the projects.:D

17. BBobb

BBobb

Will be there for sure!!!

18. Magic

Magic

The party just steped up a notch, BBOBB is always down and makes for a great party animal.

Also this show will benifit the local Lions club, and their scholarship fund.

The swap meet has openings for any one wanting to clean out the old garage and make some extra money for the new projects, can never have to much swap meet goodies.

19. Billy54

Billy54
    from Houston