Register now to get rid of these ads!

metal bender

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by metal bender, Apr 13, 2009.

1. metal bender

metal bender
    from texas

Hi my name is Seb Balistreri, I have been building race cars, hot rods since 1959. I mainly build sprint cars and midgets. Now I am building my second kurtis1949 1950 style champ car. Started racing in badger Midgets in Wisconsin, than went sprint racing with IMCA, than went USCA sprint racing. Now I am retired now I build aluminum bodys, tubler frames, axles and all related parts. I rebuild old cars or make copies of sprints and midgets, champ cars, Indy cars. I now live in Venus Tx which is south of Dallas. If you have an old car give me a call, My phone number is 972-366-3132, cell 972-983-2599.

2. racinman

racinman

Hi Seb, Welcome to the HAMB from SC... Im glad you joined... I had lost your information... Im still needing a nose made for my flattail dirt track car...
    I will call
    thanks racinman

3. Rooney00

Rooney00

Welcome from California.

4. Peter Mc Mahon

Peter Mc Mahon
    from Ontario

Hi Seb. Welcome from Ontario.

5. Seb, welcome to the HAMB from Hank in Pennsylvania. We love those dirt track sprints and modifieds up here.

6. SteveE

SteveE
    from Ohio

Welcome Seb !

7. Allen Brown

Allen Brown
    from England

Seb

Hope you're still watching this thread. Did you build the rear-engined Lola supermodified that Dick St John raced around 1975? I know he drove for you about that time but I don't know if the Lola was one of yours.

I'm trying to find out more about it as it was an ex-F5000 car.

Thanks
    Allen

8. Welcome from the coast of SC