Register now to get rid of these ads!

merry x-mas to me (my girl rocks)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flathead fred, Dec 24, 2007.

1. flathead fred

flathead fred

today was a good day for shopping, a good kill:
    55 Ford Customline in good shape, solid runner, needs brakes(this one is hers), 62 Ford F-100 in good shape, freshly rebuilt Y-block and 4 speed top-loader, needs brakes (this one for me), rebuilt stock 8BA flathead for my 46 Ford truck (she bought me for x-mas), 39 3 speed top-loader, polished Offy triple intake w/ Holley 94'3 for 8BA, Offy super-dual intake w/ Holley 94's for 8BA, super dual Weind intake for 59AB. All this for about $5,000, I would say not too bad. And we can make payments on the deal, it is from a friends dad.

Merry x-mas to all

2. ratstar

ratstar

She is a keeper! Does she have any sisters?

3. way cool-merry christmas

4. definite keeper ..

5. Share the wealth.... we must have pictures

s.

6. flathead fred

flathead fred

got pictures of the 55 and the 8ba, just need to download from phone... soon

7. We dont want pictures of the junk! The girl man! Pics of the woman responsible!
    Hey... Im kidding. Nice score on the Christmas booty!

8. Ruiner

Ruiner

man, seems to be more and more of these kinds of girls coming out of the woodwork...or maybe you guys have found some secret brainwashing technique and you're not sharing it with us...if that's the case, you'd better do a "How to Brainwash Your Wife/Girlfriend" thread for the next Tech Week...

9. flathead fred

flathead fred

no brainwashing needed, hell I had to say no just today when she saw a mid 50's Caddy for sale on the side of the road and wanted to stop... 5 vintage rides/projects, 3 modern cars and we live in the city...literally out of room... and she is one hell of a cook, and drives a forklift at work, yea, I lucked out

10. Badfella

Badfella

Merry Christmas to you! Lucky bastard:)

11. F-100 pix pretty please! Aw hell, all of them!