Register now to get rid of these ads!

merry christms

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by little t, Dec 25, 2012.

1. little t

little t

merry christmas to all hambers out there

2. ems customer service

ems customer service

merry christmas to all

3. Hot Rod Nut

Hot Rod Nut

And to All a Good Night!

4. karskustoms

karskustoms

Merry Christmas

5. crashfarmer

crashfarmer
    from Iowa

Ho! Ho! Ho!

My wife has been cooking since 5:00 am, we will have more food than we can possibly eat again!

The diesel fuel heater is humming warming up the house before my son, daughter in law and grandson arrive. Since our furnace is broke and those electric plug in heaters won't keep up in our cold snap. I should have a wood burner in by this weekend if I can get the chimney finished. I'm having health issues and I can't seem to get much done but my brother said he has a little time off after this run and he wants to help. (I've always been the type that wants to do it myself, I shouldn't need help.) I should go out to the garage and get a carbon monoxide detector though. Once the wood burner is in we should be good to go for the rest of the winter though as long as I can get enough wood cut.

Most of the water is froze, we do have cold to the kitchen sink. The pipe to the second toilet froze last night, now we have to carry water to the stool. I was going to was a load of socks by carrying water to the washer but now I discovered the washer has froze. I now have a blow dryer hanging in it, not too safe but I hope I can thaw it out. Karen says we might have to take clothes into the laundromat. :(

The presents are under the tree and we have our family to be thankful for. :) Our bellies will be too full and we will get to enjoy each other for a while. We are making do and have a place to live, we can be thankful for that. There are others that are far worse off. My daughter in laws parent's house burnt to the ground Thursday. :(