Register now to get rid of these ads!

Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Dec 25, 2010.

1. rbantique

rbantique
    from maine

Merry Christmas to you and your family and for providing us with a place to share which is, after all, the true spirit of Christmas.

2. Merry Christmas! We're gonna have the hap hap happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap danced with Danny *@#$ing K!

3. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Thank you Ryan for all you do for us by starting/maintaining this wonderful playground where hot rodders young and old can hang out much like car club garage. Where we can share our dreams, projects, sorrows and delights. Merry Christmas to all on the HAMB and may all have a happy and prosperous New Year.
    Just remember Christ is the Reason for the Season and take time to thank Him for everything.

Frank

4. dudley32

dudley32

Merry Christmas Ryan...d32

5. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

Merry Christmas to you and your family Ryan. Thanks for making such a huge influence on me through the collective HAMB family. Merry Christmas everyone in HAMB nation. Slim

[​IMG]

6. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

Merry Christmas right back at ya and thanks for the best damned message board on the WWW.

7. sololobo

sololobo

NIce words Ryan, my best wishes to your family and am so thankful for you quest in creating the coolest International forum of rodders. I have only been on board around five years and it is a source of un-ending education, pleasure, and connection with some of the coolest friends I have ever made. Thanx pal. ~sololobo~/Larry

8. catdad49

catdad49

Ryan, first of all, Merry Christmas to you and your family. When I was young, jalopy was not an endearing term to be used when describing a car. Even then, when someone used that word, I grew excited and that is even more true to today, especially when someone mentions "The Jalopy Journal." I guess it's an affliction that a small percentage seem to have, but that ok with me! Thanks for all your hard work and I hope you will continue to do what you love. Trust me it shows, Cat

9. ho, ho, hot rod. merry christmas to all.

10. 27 Tall T

27 Tall T
    from Butler Pa.

Merry Christmas to all ,and thanks for the good info ,laughs,and great pics.
    What could be better A Christmas Story all day long and the H.A.M.B.
    Thanks Jerry

11. The Shocker

The Shocker

Merry X-Mas to you as well :) ...

12. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Ryan...and thanks for creating this site for us!!

Merry Christmas to all of my HAMB freinds and all the HAMB family for that matter!

Have a safe holiday!

13. lgh1157

lgh1157

Thanks you for the HAMB. It changed my life , . . . . . .I've met friends and started a club because of it.

I liked your write-up.

Merry Xmas Ryan, .. . . to you and your family

L

14. BIG APE

BIG APE

MERRY CHRISTMAS and may this truely be a HAPPY NEW YEAR. Great site n thanks to all for the great info.

15. Happy Holidays to you and your family, Ryan, all of the moderators, and everyone else out there who enjoys this site as much as I do. Be safe and may 2011 bring you all the best......Don.

16. Okie Pete

Okie Pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Merry Christmas To All The Like Minded Folks that make up the HAMB, and to the rest of the world.
    Thank you Ryan for having the balls to follow your dream.

17. Merry Christmas to All! It's been a great year! :D
    [​IMG]

18. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

I think that's cool that your Mom helped name the place. Family, man, family. That's what this place is, the whole damn HAMB family!
    This place is more than just a message board. It's a living, changing alternative to printed matter.
    Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! and Thanks to Ryan and his family for all this!

John

Attached Files:

19. Pat Pryor

Pat Pryor

Merry Christmas

20. hotrod_32

hotrod_32

Thanks Ryan ! Merry x-mas to all !

21. mauler rich

mauler rich

Merry Christmas to everybody on the H.A.M.B. and their familys, much love from me and the Maulers C.C.

22. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

Merry Christmas to you sir! You should be very proud of how you have run this ship. You deserve all the respect for keeping all the various personalities in line. Next year will be even better. Thanks for being able to ride along.

23. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all...

Happy Birthday Jalopy Journal... 16 candles ~ makes a lovely light

Thanks Ryan...

24. Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

25. cowboy1

cowboy1
    from Austin TX

Merry Christmas to all!

26. bobbyd08

bobbyd08
    from md

Merry Christmas to you & your family Ryan & to all the service men & women around the world that let us enjoy this time of year with our families & friends.God Bless & stay safe.:)

Bobbyd

27. edcodesign

edcodesign
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Merry Christmas from Conn., U.S.A.

Attached Files:

28. Merry Christmas Ryan, your family, and to all HAMB'ers. Best wishes to all in the new year.

29. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

Merry Christmas buddy.

Doc.

30. Rodshop

Rodshop

My coupe is having it 74th Christmas. My dad is having his 93rd, my mom her 92nd. May we all do as well!
    Rodshop