Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Merry Christmas HAMB tag Giveaway

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by maplefrm, Dec 25, 2015.

1. maplefrm

maplefrm
    from Central IL

It's Christmas morning and we are feeling the spirit. It seems a lot of people want HAMB tags but aren't able to get one. So, I'm going to give one away to the person who posts the best reason that they should be the lucky winner. You have until midnight tonight to post your best and my wife and I will decide tomorrow morning. It will cost you nothing. Just use your imagination. Merry Christmas! (Tree and old car not included)
    Dave and Pam

DSCF7990 (600x800).jpg DSCF7992 (800x600).jpg

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  2. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

pretty cool thing to do.............Merry Christmas !!!!

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. Your a good man Dave.

Merry Christmas. HRP

hrm2k and lothiandon1940 like this.
  4. NotSoNewKid

NotSoNewKid

Merry Christmas from the new guy!

5. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

Dave & Pam, Very Nice Generous Gesture, Merry Christmas To You And Yours. Larry

6. I would say send it to me but I'm sure there are dozens more folks who are much more worthy. Besides I already have one. Stand-up thing to do on your part. Merry Christmas.

7. me,..cuz I drew your xmas card last year,..
    Happy Holidays you guys, have a nice meal.

8. The truth is that I probably don't deserve it, but that doesn't make me not want it and if desire is a good reason I guess that is reason enough. ;)

No matter who gets it I will be happy for them pretty damned good present for someone. Good on you Dave and Pam. :cool:

hrm2k likes this.
  9. It would be my best hot rod Christmas present this year. All the best to you and Pam! Also, Merry Christmas to all the HAMBers out there.
    Phil

10. BILL LUPIANO

BILL LUPIANO
    BANNED
    from Canada

Nice gesture...Merry Christmas.

11. Very nice thing to do MERRY CHRISTMAS

12. What an awesome thing to do at Christmas. Christmas is about giving. Heaven gave us a Son on Christmas and for that I am so thankful. I know this forum is not for spiritual things but that's what Christmas is. I think the tag topper would go great on my '51 Hudson as I am proud to be a HAMB member. I know when I see someone with a HAMB decal or topper on their ride I automatically feel we have a connection because of the love for old iron and to keep it going.

Attached Files:

lothiandon1940, kiwijeff and timwhit like this.
  13. 52lomofo

52lomofo

id love to have one dont have any with H.A.M.B on it need something to cheer me up kids and grandkids to far away back east

14. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

What a great idea, Dave and Pam! I don't want to be part of the contest, but am happy for whoever wins

15. my sister and i had to walk to church when we were kids.....up hill.......
    this is my favorite picture in the world! ct 1968. [my sister is now a grandmother]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
    Fedman, hrm2k and tb33anda3rd like this.
  17. On top of fence post cause the snow was so deep.

18. I'll give you a bump to the top.

lothiandon1940 and HOTRODPRIMER like this.
  19. skirtless33

skirtless33

One would look good on my new 34 roadster but being from the same town might not look good. Bill

20. mcmopar

mcmopar
    from Strum, wi

I'm glad the spirit is spreading, Merry Christmas.
    Tony

21. maplefrm

maplefrm
    from Central IL

Merry Christmas to someone, the clock is ticking.

22. j. armijo

j. armijo

I'm sure it would look Bitchin on my Dodge A100 .

23. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

I vote this guy and do i have to say why??

24. Dave and Pam: What a great gesture on your part! I'd certainly like to have one. I've always thought (felt like) you should be an alliance member to get one. I guess it shows some involvement when you join. I first logged on just short of four years ago. I've invested a lot of time in the Hamb. Learned a lot, been able to be of help a time or two and made some great relationships, even networked with a bunch of Hambers on a long road trip earlier this summer. It is sort of a community that we live in here. I've been reluctant to join the alliance. I've had plenty of experience with car clubs in the past and not necessarily anxious to be too involved. Maybe it's that age thing. Just turned 70 but have a little energy left. It's fun to think about not a big deal which ever way it goes. Times like this help keep us interested, thanks. Tim

25. Just to be fair, wait until 2am so the guys on the west coast will have a chance to post by midnite cst.

26. Dave and Pam- It's funny, but being privileged to be given the HAMB tag, would be like saying " thank you". My story started a few years ago where I bought my '40 Coupe on the HAMB, and it was the HAMB that found its current owner. By selling the coupe, I was able to afford my life long dream which was a '33 coupe , which had been in our family for over 50 years. Im proud to say I'm the current caretaker and I owe everything to the Journal. They say Christmas is a time of giving, and for me displaying the tag would be my way of giving back and say "thanks". Keep up the good work and happy holidays.

27. I don't deserve one, but I will buy one, one day, besides, I live to far away.
    Just wanted to say, that its people like you guys that make this site a great place to be.
    Thanks,
    Merry Christmas.

28. maplefrm

maplefrm
    from Central IL

We read and re-read these several times this morning. There were 3 that were really strong contenders who we felt really wanted a tag. Sadly, we only have 2 to give up and we are going to give up both of them. So, "Racer29" and "timwhit" please PM me your mailing address and I will send them off! Thanks to everyone who posted a reply.

Just a note that joining the HAMB Alliance gives you first chance at purchasing the coolest HAMB items and most things sell out pretty quickly.

Merry Christmas to all of you! Dave and Pam

29. Dave and Pam: Thanks is hardly adequate at a moment like this. This may not be a big deal to some, but it means a LOT to me. This keeps the "personal" aspect of the Hamb alive. Guess I have to think how to mount the tag now?? Tim 003.JPG