Register now to get rid of these ads!

merry christmas america from australia

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by davesville, Dec 24, 2008.

1. davesville

davesville

just thought i would take the chance to thank the people who have responded to my questions in the past years.the credit crunch.unwanted wars and now the big chill (in some parts of the us)you guys are doing it hard.so i wish you a merry christmas.tomorrow i have to meet my uncle john he is going to say havnt you finished that model a yet.there is always someone you dont want to talk to at christmas .be happy dave:):):):):):)

2. sufoowt

sufoowt

A Merry Christmas to you too Dave and to everyone else on here. I always like to read the posts from the guys outside the US. Always interesting to hear other opinions and ideas.
    Fred

3. davesville

davesville

i hope you guys are havin a fantastic christmas

4. oldandkrusty

oldandkrusty

Merry Christmas to you Dave! And seeing as my name is John also, let me reinforce what your Uncle John is saying, "Get back to work on the A!" Just having fun with you, mate.

As I said, "Merry Christmas" to you and to all the Aussies - and Kiwis too!

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. davesville

davesville

thanks krusty i think i know what you mean

6. Merry Christmas to you and all the Hambers down under!! I have an Uncle John (80 yrs old) that has been asking me for the last nine years if I have done any work on that old Hudson and for the last nine years I keep telling him It's a Henry J. Again Merry Christmas!!

7. davesville

davesville

thanks hj maniac i did not realize there were so many uncle johns in the world dave

8. KIRK!

KIRK!

Good Xmas from me and the SNUGGLERS!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. MLK

MLK

My kind of Christmas pictures, Kirk.

Love to get that kind of stuff in the cards this time of year :D :eek:

Merry Christmas to all the H.A.M.B.ers, no matter where Christmas finds you.

Mike

10. HotRod33

HotRod33
    from MO

Merry Christmas to all of the Hambers down under....have a safe holiday and enjoy the time with your family and friends........